User Reviews for Lo / Ovral-28

Learn more about Lo/Ovral-28.

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 1 reviews 163 medications

6.7
Birth Control 5 reviews 255 medications

6.5
Endometriosis 0 reviews 161 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gonadotropin Inhibition 0 reviews 137 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lo/Ovral-28 reviews 6 reviews 6.6

Reviews for Lo/Ovral-28

For Birth Control "I did not have major bloating, breast tenderness, extremely heavy flow, or nausea while taking this birth control. My flow was normal for 5 days."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 30, 2012

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I was put on Lo Ovral at 13 for abnormal bleeding, basically 6 weeks, non-stop. I stayed on it until I was 28 years old with no problems. Previously, as most young girls I was very moody and had a lot of struggles. On Lo Ovral I did have one hard day a month, prior to getting my period but otherwise it was great. I never noticed any weight changes, had no spotting, acne symptoms, cramping, or heavy bleeding. I have two children now, and had them without any difficulty relating to taking this birth control for so long. Problem is now that I am older, 33, it no longer works for me, I spot during the month. I am truly struggling to find a good replacement birth control. It may not work as good for everyone, but I wouldn't be afraid to try it!"

Kath77 December 13, 2010

For Birth Control "I took Ortho Tri-Cyclen for birth control for 2 years with no issues. After 2 weeks, my migrane headaches worsened, a nervous/ill feeling hit me and my heart was always pounding. I stopped taking it immediately (I'm married and we are stable enough to have a baby) and have since decided to start trying to have a baby. I recommend lots of caution with this one (especially if you take something for ADHD)"

Amelia W December 10, 2009

For Birth Control "Horrible weight gain and constant migraines. Had to discontinue."

Anonymous August 7, 2009

For Birth Control "Before I got on the pill, my cramps used to be horrible. I started the pill a year ago and haven't had any cramps since. I love it and don't plan on getting off until I'm ready to have kids."

Anonymous October 13, 2008

For Birth Control "3 years straight and no mishaps. "

Anonymous September 14, 2008

"ive gone thru about 15 different types of bcp's all with neg results from being a bitch 24/7, being depressed, sore breasts, skin discolor, weight gain, uti's, u name it its happened. this is the only one ive taken that has not had any effect on me physically, emotionally, or even persona wise. i love it and have been on it for 2yrs with no problem. i would recommend it to someone whos had as picky as a body as i do."

dramadollam March 23, 2008