User Reviews for Lo / Ovral-28
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Lo/Ovral-28.
Reviews for Lo/Ovral-28 to treat Birth Control
"I took Ortho Tri-Cyclen for birth control for 2 years with no issues. After 2 weeks, my migrane headaches worsened, a nervous/ill feeling hit me and my heart was always pounding. I stopped taking it immediately (I'm married and we are stable enough to have a baby) and have since decided to start trying to have a baby. I recommend lots of caution with this one (especially if you take something for ADHD)"
Amelia W December 10, 2009
|4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
Learn more about Birth Control
Drugs.com Health Center:
- Birth Control Options
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormonal Birth Control (Non-Pill Options)
- Non-hormonal Birth Control
- Permanent Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control Pills - Risks vs Benefits
- Birth Control Pills - Periods
- Birth Control Pills - Breakthrough Bleeding
- Birth Control Pills - Missed Pill
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions: Fact or Fallacy?