User Reviews for TriNessa

Learn more about TriNessa.

Endometriosis 0 reviews 161 medications

6.8
Gonadotropin Inhibition 0 reviews 137 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of TriNessa reviews 162 reviews 7.1

Reviews for TriNessa

For Birth Control "I've been taking this birth control for a year now and I absolutely love it. Since I started taking I've seen no physical change in my health. It cleared up my skin great!"

Lovethisstuff January 3, 2014

For Birth Control "I was on Depo for six yrs and recently switched. So far I love this birth control. My skin is so clear and glowing. I have short periods but mild headaches and mood swings. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone because of the minimal side effects. I love that my weight is under control."

Angie11 December 28, 2013

For Acne "I love this birth control. I've been on the pill for about 6 months and I still have NO Side effects, well I do eat alot. I'm now 159 lbs but that's okay. I got on this pill for birth control but mainly for acne, and it works so great. It gets worse before it gets better, I recommend this pill for everybody. Try it."

nadiaaaa December 13, 2013

For Birth Control "So I've been on Tri-Nessa for almost 2 months,and each time i start a new pack i get bad stomach pains and then on week 2 everything is back to normal. Since I've been on it i vomited twice and anytime i eat something my stomach feels empty, even though i ate a lot. My periods have been coming on time and my face is clearing. My only problem is the bad stomach pains."

Butterflygirl08 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 3, 2013

For Ovarian Cysts "This is my first time ever in my life being on birth control pills. My 1st week on these things my flow was heavier than I have ever seen it in years. I have always had my period regularly, but it would switch up once in a blue. My Gyno insisted that I get on them due to my PCOS. I am also unable to get pregnant and was also told it might help. So whenever I am ready to have children to get off the BC. I'm still not sure of how this works to get pregnant. I've just always been afraid to take BCPs only because I've seen and heard of the damages that have done to some women. Well I hope this plays out well. Will keep you all posted"

Di Casti November 3, 2013

For Birth Control "I've been on TriNessa for about two years and I love it. My skin is clear, my periods are usually only 4 days long with no severe cramps, and I haven't had any noticeable side effects like mood swings or weight gain. In fact I've lost almost thirty pounds in recent months through diet and exercise, so losing weight hasn't been an issue either. I've tried so many kinds of bc (the shot, the ring, other pills) and so far this one is my favorite."

Lizzie E. October 26, 2013

For Birth Control "I was on Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo for about six years before switching to the IUD, which was awful. I got my IUD taken out, and was put on Trinessa. I love it! I loved Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo a lot, and since getting married, money has become more of a priority. It's free with my insurance! Loving it! Physically, my skin has never been more clear, I have less cramps/breast tenderness, and a shorter, lighter period. It's awesome!"

marylikestodraw (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 17, 2013

For Birth Control "I have been on birth control for about 5 years but I had to switch brands due to Yaz being discontinued. I tried another brand at the beginning of the year with no luck. I've been taking Trinessa for 2 months and I has been awful! I haven't gotten pregnant which is a good thing but the side effects are extreme. I have gained about 5 lbs and I am bloated. I have had very bad cramps; they are so bad that my back even hurts. I have always suffered from migraines and they have been controlled but within the last week they have been awful. I am going to see my gyno next week to explore some other options. "

JamminC (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 15, 2013

For Birth Control "I just started taking TriNessa (I'm on my fourth pill). I'm 21 years old and it's my first time ever taking a birth control pill. So far, I love it! The first couple of days, I experienced a tiny headache. Nothing horrible. I barely even noticed it. I really don't feel any different. So far so good!"

Jf333 October 3, 2013

For Acne "I've never had acne until I was 27, I thought it was from giving birth but even 6 months later I was still breaking out. I started Trinessa and took it for 4 years and never had a pimple unless I stopped taking it. I'm now on a birth control implant and was taking Trinessa at the same because I was breaking out again. However I had to stop taking the Trinessa due to mood swings on two birth controls. I am going to have to take out my implant and get back on Trinessa, I get deep painful pimples that last weeks."

MilitaryMotherOf3 (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 21, 2013

For Birth Control "I am 23 with two little girls, got on the pill to have a nice sex life without the fear of becoming pregnant. It's been three months and my boyfriend says I have become real moody. I eat all day everyday if I was not on the pill, I would think I was pregnant. I started out 125lbs and so far I'm still 125 pounds. My skin is glowing and the best news of all I'm not pregnant again but at times I get really sad and depressed. This is something I never experienced in life so I'm dealing with it for now."

ladybug23 September 7, 2013

For Acne "I'm 15 and I've been on Trinessa for about a month. I have NO side effects. I'm on the pill for acne and I'll tell you it does get worse then better. I had the worst breakouts when I first started it and I wanted too get off the pill but I was going be patient. Now my skin is improving. I recommended this for you. Try it."

nadiaaa August 27, 2013

For Birth Control "I've been on this medication for about 3 months and so far have had no negative side effects (with the exception of some fatigue)! My acne is clearing up, it's an effective contraceptive, and, to my surprise, I've actually lost weight. Also, my periods are well regulated and much shorter. I switched from the Depo-Provera shot and have been so happy on this pill since."

CCFL95 August 16, 2013

For Birth Control "I have been on Trinessa for a month and so far everything has been great! I have no mood swings and don't get hungry like crazy. I'm eating the same like I normally do. I have not had any bad side effects, only thing is that my breasts have been so sore ever since I started taking it. But other than that, it is working well for me. And it is also clearing up my face! Before I started taking it, I read reviews and freaked out but I gave it a try and it worked wonderful for my body."

Phi Kim (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 14, 2013

For Birth Control "I was on Tri-Nessa for almost 6 months. It did its job on birth control. My acne was almost gone with this medication, and less hormonal during my time of the month. Worked great for me. No abnormal bleeding with this one. The bad effect that happened to me: During the 6 month period, I had gained 25 pounds. I went from 110 to 135lbs. I wasn't like a twig, I was fit. But then after this, I got tired and just ate all the time. I also would get really nauseous from the first 2 weeks. Works well, but the side effects were bad. Everybody is different, but this is what happened to me."

xbabyteena (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 5, 2013

For Acne "After years of treatments for acne and my only option before mass treatment (Accutane), I tried TriNessa... it was the best thing that ever happened to me. Even if it took three months to notice improvement and first became worse than better, was worth it, 100%. It took almost 6 months to be almost clear. Be patient. Is worth it."

Liz999 July 24, 2013

For Acne "I am 18 years old and my dermatologist prescribed Trinessa for acne, I have taken it for 3 months. I have experienced pretty much every side effect on the list. I feel nauseous for every day on the first week of the pack and on most other days too! I have only gained a few pounds because of the extreme increase in appetite, but I've lost the weight since. My breasts have grown a whole cup size even though I was already a D. And my breasts are always sore to the touch. I have occasional mood swings that make me very sad at times. On the bright side, my acne has gotten significantly better and my hair is shiny and grows really fast! Also my insurance completely covers it, it is literally $0! That's a plus as well!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 21, 2013

For Birth Control "I've really liked my time on Trinessa. It's done everything my doctor told me it would do. My periods went from 5 days to 4, and I no longer get the debilitating cramps and body aches I used to have for three days every month. You can keep weight gain under control if you exercise when you're taking it since a lot of it is water weight. Might I also say it has done it's job as a contraceptive as well, so I'm quite happy with it."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 19, 2013

For Birth Control "I've been on Trinessa for 2 months now and I seem to be nauseated all the time! I've noticed that I'm getting mild acne and experience minor fatigue. Thinking about switching."

Anonymous July 17, 2013

For Birth Control "This pill has been better than the last 2 brands I tried. I was on Tri-Sprintec for about a year, which I don't know why I put up with it that long. I wanted to throw up all the time! Second I was on Tri-Previfem which is also supposed to be the same pill, that one was even worse. It left a terrible taste in my mouth and made me gain weight, had even worse nausea and worst of all I acted like a monster! I was so irritated with everything. My doctor decided to have me try TriNessa, which all three of these pills are same as Ortho Tri-Cyclen. This time though, it actually worked. I feel back to myself again. I have been on it about a year. I have had a little weight gain and sometimes slight headaches. But overall I like it."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 15, 2013

For Acne "I've been on the pill for 2 1/2 weeks and I haven't had any bad experiences like I had with the Levora. Trinessa cleared up my skin a lot, my skin is glowing with radiance and nature beauty. I'm grateful to be on Trinessa."

Nefera July 11, 2013

For Birth Control "I've been on this birth control for about a year. Everything started out great until about 6 months in. I missed about three pills one month and it caused severe nausea. The nausea wouldn't stop even after months of taking my pills regularly. My doctor had to prescribe me with anti nausea medication just so I could make it through the day. I also experienced slight weight gain but nothing major. On a positive note it did regulate my periods and enlarged my breasts."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 30, 2013

For Birth Control "I took this medicine for YEARS and never had a problem. I went off of it about 4 years ago and have only been back on it 2 weeks. I am experiencing a VERY abnormal amount of discharge. It is overwhelming during sexual activity - very not the way it was 3 weeks ago. I'm experiencing a mild and somewhat unpleasant (to me anyway) odor. I am freaking out because I don't remember if this is the way it was before. Definitely not during sexual activity. I'm going to schedule a doctor's appointment but fear my insurance won't pay for anything else but this can't go on like this."

anonymous143432 June 15, 2013

For Acne "I am 24 and I have been taking Trinessa for almost a month. I have nice skin as it is but this birth control has helped with the normal small breakouts that we all get. I have noticed my skin "glows" more now. On the down side, I felt nauseous every day for the first week. I couldn't eat because I felt so sick. I have cramps and feel bloated. I haven't gained any weight that I have noticed. I have had lower back pain and more cravings for food. BUT, my sex drive is through the roof which I can't complain about. Overall, I hope the sickness goes away. If I didn't know I was on the pill, I'd think I was pregnant."

BMKB (taken for less than 1 month) June 12, 2013

For Birth Control "I was on the pill for about 8 months. The only side effect I experienced was a low sex drive. Other than that, the pill was effective! I had regular five day periods, no headaches, no nausea, no weight gain, and (thankfully) no mood swings. I am no longer on TriNessa because of the lack of libido (I was on it purely for contraceptive purposes). If it hadn't been for that I would still be on it!"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 10, 2013