User Reviews for TriNessa Lo

Birth Control 3 reviews 275 medications

7.7
Summary of TriNessa Lo reviews 3 reviews 7.7

Reviews for TriNessa Lo

For Birth Control "Taken trinessa lo for several months after ins switched me. No side effects other than increased appetite, but ortho tricyclen had that too. Gained 10 lbs. but not much I can do except exercise. It helps with night sweats too. Good luck."

Hope7777 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 1, 2016

For Birth Control "I have been taking low dose birth control pills for 4 years. Trinessa Lo isn't too bad. Pros - very light period, easy to swallow, very little weight gain <10lbs (which is very important to me) Cons - PMS seems to start earlier than previously, so emotional, hard for me to remember (even with an alarm set on my phone) In conclusion, I am going to have Mirena (IUD) put in soon. I just think it is time for me to try something else. Also, my schedule has gotten much more hectic and I am forgetting the pills more often. Overall not a bad pill."

Ceejo (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 13, 2016

For Birth Control "I had to switch to TriNessa Lo after my insurance wouldn't cover my Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo prescription which I had been on for over 3 years. I was scared that it would make my body all wacked out of the sorts since it was the generic brand. I have been on it for a month now and nothing has changed (knock on wood). I actually feel like it might be better than the non-generic. I have slight cramps during my period, but not bad. Acne level isn't bad either, haven't gained weight either. I think I am having a good experience because I used to be on Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo for the longest time. Anyways, 9/10 from me. :)"

RachealAnne (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 17, 2016