User Reviews for Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo

Learn more about Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo.

Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo review summary

5.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 152 medications used in the treatment of Endometriosis.

Reviews for Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo to treat Endometriosis

Review by Eve567:

I've been on Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo for about 4 years now and after the first year, I had a GREAT amount of pain relief. It takes time to fully cooperate with your body. I rarely get bad endometrial pain anymore and when I do, I just take a naproxen pill (which is very rare)!

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 30, 2014 1:04 PM

Review by NickiNic (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I had little to no side effects, EXCEPT for spotting. It's terrible! I've been on this pill for 5 months now and I still spot weekly, sometimes for a few days. It has made my periods a little lighter, but nothing to celebrate. I'm really hoping to find a better pill!

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 10, 2012 6:58 PM

Review by Khristian (taken for less than 1 month):

I've only taken my third one. Just started Friday, I've had horrible heart burn, acid reflex. Stopped up head, stomach cramps haven't left though bleeding is fading, slowly but surely. I have no appetite and no sex drive. Can't tell my husband that though. Hoping it fades and my body gets used to it.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 2, 2012 12:15 AM

I only took 3 pills and immediately I had sharp pains in my legs and arms. It bothered my stomach even though I took it with food. I had ear pain at night. This pill was not right for me.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 29, 2012 11:07 AM

Review by OTC Lo Victim:

Obviously, everyone's body has different chemistry and because of our genetic predispositions, diet, and environment, study samples of women may all react differently to a certain oral contraceptive. Personally, I found Ortho Tri Cylen Lo to be effective for the first two months, and then I experienced a horrid yeast infection, breakthrough bleeding, and abdominal pains. I took my pills at the same exact time every night with the same amount of water. My sex drive disappeared, and I felt terribly bloated. The absolute worst was my unstable mood. I was making snappy comments and feeling suicidal.

September 22, 2010 2:25 AM

I have been taking this OC for 4 years. I have mild endometriosis with occasional pain and/or discomfort. This pill is amazing. It helps decrease the level of pain. I have had fewer mood swings. I have less bleeding during menstruation. I highly recommend this oral contraceptive to any woman who has had trouble with other OCs.

52 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 17, 2008 12:11 AM