User Reviews for Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo

Learn more about Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo.

Reviews for Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo to treat Endometriosis

Review by NickiNic (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

I had little to no side effects, EXCEPT for spotting. It's terrible! I've been on this pill for 5 months now and I still spot weekly, sometimes for a few days. It has made my periods a little lighter, but nothing to celebrate. I'm really hoping to find a better pill!

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 10, 2012 6:58 PM
Review by Khristian (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

I've only taken my third one. Just started Friday, I've had horrible heart burn, acid reflex. Stopped up head, stomach cramps haven't left though bleeding is fading, slowly but surely. I have no appetite and no sex drive. Can't tell my husband that though. Hoping it fades and my body gets used to it.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 2, 2012 12:15 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I only took 3 pills and immediately I had sharp pains in my legs and arms. It bothered my stomach even though I took it with food. I had ear pain at night. This pill was not right for me.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 29, 2012 11:07 AM
Review by OTC Lo Victim: User Rating:

Obviously, everyone's body has different chemistry and because of our genetic predispositions, diet, and environment, study samples of women may all react differently to a certain oral contraceptive. Personally, I found Ortho Tri Cylen Lo to be effective for the first two months, and then I experienced a horrid yeast infection, breakthrough bleeding, and abdominal pains. I took my pills at the same exact time every night with the same amount of water. My sex drive disappeared, and I felt terribly bloated. The absolute worst was my unstable mood. I was making snappy comments and feeling suicidal.

September 22, 2010 2:25 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I have been taking this OC for 4 years. I have mild endometriosis with occasional pain and/or discomfort. This pill is amazing. It helps decrease the level of pain. I have had fewer mood swings. I have less bleeding during menstruation. I highly recommend this oral contraceptive to any woman who has had trouble with other OCs.

April 17, 2008 12:11 AM