User Reviews for Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo

Learn more about Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo.

Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo Rating Summary

4.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 145 medications used in the treatment of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding.

Reviews for Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo to treat Abnormal Uterine Bleeding

"I began taking this b/c 2 years ago because I was having a 10 day long period every other week. The pill worked perfect for regulating my hormones so that I would have a normal (4-5 day long) period once a month. I didn't have headaches, mood swings, weight gain, or any odd side effects. Only downside is my insurance began charging $50 a month for it so I had to stop using it and now have to switch. And now that I have stopped taking it my acne on my face, back, and chest has returned."

hoosier_18 (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 22, 2015

"I tried many, many birth controls before this one. I was having periods every other week, but this one has worked wonders; however, since being on it, I have gained about 30 pounds."

Bran18 July 23, 2014

"It took about 3 months for my body to adapt to the pills, but after that it worked really well for me. It lightened my periods, made them 3 days shorter and they always came on time. After the first 3 months I might have had spotting once over the rest of the year."

Anonymous April 18, 2011