User Reviews for Ortho Tri-Cyclen

Learn more about Ortho Tri-Cyclen.

Reviews for Ortho Tri-Cyclen to treat Abnormal Uterine Bleeding

Review by MJade29:

Last year or so I was having constant spotting and so I went to the Dr. and was put on different birth control pills, none of which helped with the spotting until this one. I've had no spotting whatsoever on this one and I've been on it for 9 months or so and my periods only last about 3-4 days which is nice. I've also stopped getting bad cramps which were horrendous prior to birth control. My acne has cleared up expect for the occasional spot but only once a month or so. I have not experienced any weight gain either, however I do notice some slight mood changes but it's nothing that is uncontrollable. I would recommend.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 12, 2014 12:03 AM

Review by janiece (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I experienced a lot of breakthrough bleeding with this birth control

February 24, 2013 8:33 PM

Started taking at age 16 for irregular periods. Used for approximately 2 1/2 years and wanted to try NuvaRing. Used it for about 4 months and switched back to Ortho Tri-Cyclen. It wasn't long before I was spotting in between periods and finally switched after several months of that.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate