User Reviews for Nortrel 7/7/7

Learn more about Nortrel 7/7/7.

Endometriosis 1 reviews 175 medications

Postmenopausal Symptoms 0 reviews 193 medications Not rated - Be the first
Prevention of Osteoporosis 0 reviews 64 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Nortrel 7/7/7 reviews 3 reviews 2.0

Reviews for Nortrel 7/7/7

For Menstrual Disorders: After a "period from hell" one summer at camp when I became anemic, my doctor put me on Ortho Novum. However, when I switched to another doctor I was put on "the generic form" that is Notrel 777. That's when things got weird. I gained at least 30 pounds that year (and I play sports and eat relatively healthy) and soon I was at a point when 11 hours of sleep was barely keeping me functional through the day.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 6, 2011 4:01 PM

So I'm a 17 year old girl that's always active...loves to run and is always on the go. I've started using this birth control and now doesn't want to do anything but sleep. I know for a fact that its the pill because this isn't me at all. I'm feel lethargic as soon as 3:00pm hits, making it highly impossible to workout. I did also notice that it did increase my appetite. But no I didn't gain weight and my stomach feels fine. No cramps, bloating, or anything...just really tired.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 26, 2011 7:51 AM

Review by A.non:

For Endometriosis: I've been on Nortrel 7/7/7 for about 6 months. I went on it to help with my endometriosis. The first couple months, the pain was actually much worse. Though that settled and is somewhat better now. Not totally gone though. I've gained about 10 pounds in those 6 months. I retain a lot of fluid while taking the active pills, and my breasts are continuously sore and heavy. I'm going to try something else with a lower estrogen level to try and get rid of this water weight.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 15, 2011 1:04 PM

For Birth Control: Causes severe migraines in my case, weight gaining (I used to weigh 117lbs after using it for a couple of months I'm 130lbs). I haven't changed my diet, I am always careful what I eat and I cook at home. I go to the gym regularly I see nothing else I can blame for this situation. I am having mood swings and I get irritated a lot. I never had these symptoms when I was using Minulet, Femoden or Harmonet. I have been taking birth control for 9 years now. I will ask my doctor to change it.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate