User Reviews for Microgestin Fe 1/20

Learn more about Microgestin Fe 1/20.

Reviews for Microgestin Fe 1/20 to treat Endometriosis

Review by Dila (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

I was experiencing long and heavy periods to a point of becoming anemic with a hemoglobin 6.1, this pill was recommended by my Nurse practitioner, it stopped my period on my first dose. So far the only side effects I have experienced are: mild nausea for about an hour after I take it (so I take it at nights) constipation (I incorporated intake of 5 prunes to my daily diet); sweet cravings (instead I drink black unsweetened coffee or tea and makes my sweet cravings go away). My mood is positive!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 8, 2014 9:49 AM
Review by Ianonymous: User Rating:

Stopped my period and feel great. Only side effect is gained 5-10 lbs.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 24, 2013 2:04 AM
Review by 1975MelissaU (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

I started Microgestin 1/20 at age 38 for painful periods due to endometriosis. The first two days I was so sick, but it went away. I think my situation is unique because I was put on this pill to reduce periods. I skip the placebo pill week, and continue onto the next pack of active pills to avoid a period. Its amazing! My "gut" finally feels great! A few not so great things: 5 LB. weight gain almost immediately. GAS. I became really gassy. Not cute. Not sure how to deal with that. SWEET TOOTH. Never had it before. Now I've got one. Overall, I'm pleased.

May 31, 2013 9:15 AM
Review by jenniejen: User Rating:

Completely helped me with pain from endometriosis.

April 13, 2012 4:50 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I've tried this pill twice. Both times, my doctor had to take me off and put me on something else because after 2-3 months, it stops working properly. The first few months are great - very little PMS, 4 day light bleeds, and good sex drive. After 3 months, I dried up, lost interest in sex, and PMS symptoms turned into PMDD symptoms. I started to get migraines, flu-like body aches, 5-6 day heavy bleeds with clots. And if I missed a pill! My period would start within 3 days, even if doubled up to get back on track. Basically, I was having 1 good week out of a whole month.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate