User Reviews for Loestrin Fe 1 / 20

Learn more about Loestrin Fe 1/20.

Acne 1 reviews 513 medications

Postmenopausal Symptoms 0 reviews 193 medications Not rated - Be the first
Prevention of Osteoporosis 0 reviews 64 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Loestrin Fe 1/20 reviews 2 reviews 1.5

Reviews for Loestrin Fe 1/20

For Acne "This pill is probably good for a lot of people but it is not good for acne prone people. I was constantly breaking out on this pill with horrible, painful cysts. The lower amount of estrogen in this pill is better for a lot of women but it severely aggravated my acne. Right after I switched to a higher estrogen dose pill, my acne cleared up. The only thing I liked about this pill was it gave me very short and light periods."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 25, 2012

For Polycystic Ovary Syndrome "This pill has given me nothing but trouble. I am now double dosing until my D&C to see if it will stop the bleeding that it caused me for over a month. I should have just lived with the irregular cycles instead of this constant bleeding!"

Anonymous September 29, 2011

"The pill worked very well. I had been taking it for three months and never got pregnant. I have always had headaches just not that often as I do now. I have had them for 3 weeks straight and only one of those days I did not have a headache. Now looking up this info on the pill I believe this is what is causing them. My headaches have got worse over the last three months."

danigurl2687 June 3, 2009