User Reviews for Loestrin Fe 1/20

Learn more about Loestrin Fe 1/20.

Acne 1 reviews 499 medications

Prevention of Osteoporosis 0 reviews 64 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Loestrin Fe 1/20 reviews 2 reviews 1.5

Reviews for Loestrin Fe 1/20

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Loestrin Fe 1/20 (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone) for Acne: This pill is probably good for a lot of people but it is not good for acne prone people. I was constantly breaking out on this pill with horrible, painful cysts. The lower amount of estrogen in this pill is better for a lot of women but it severely aggravated my acne. Right after I switched to a higher estrogen dose pill, my acne cleared up. The only thing I liked about this pill was it gave me very short and light periods.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 25, 2012 9:43 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Loestrin Fe 1/20 (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone) for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: This pill has given me nothing but trouble. I am now double dosing until my D&C to see if it will stop the bleeding that it caused me for over a month. I should have just lived with the irregular cycles instead of this constant bleeding!

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 29, 2011 2:49 AM
Review by danigurl2687: User Rating:

Loestrin Fe 1/20 (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone): The pill worked very well. I had been taking it for three months and never got pregnant. I have always had headaches just not that often as I do now. I have had them for 3 weeks straight and only one of those days I did not have a headache. Now looking up this info on the pill I believe this is what is causing them. My headaches have got worse over the last three months.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate