User Reviews for Loestrin Fe 1 / 20

Learn more about Loestrin Fe 1/20.

Birth Control 2 reviews 271 medications

Acne 1 reviews 518 medications

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome 1 reviews 97 medications

Summary of Loestrin Fe 1/20 reviews 4 reviews 3.7

Reviews for Loestrin Fe 1/20

For Birth Control "I was on this for years for birth control and heavy periods. It worked great for me. Since I am going through another system it's not available anymore to me. I used the generic form Junel FE 1-20 Tablet. It lightened my flow and prevented pregnancy. My acne, I can't really say if it helped it."

Kdream (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 10, 2016

For Birth Control "I had been on Beyaz for 4 years before this pill until my health insurance changed and could no longer cover it. The pros and cons are about half and half for me for Loestrin. I did gain weight on this...about 7 pounds, of course all around the love handle/lower stomach/thigh area. My acne is WAY worse. However, aside from those 2 negatives I like this pill more than Beyaz because I definitely have a better mood, more energy, and a higher sex drive/wetness. My periods are also lighter and shorter."

Cleverhalie (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 8, 2015

For Acne "This pill is probably good for a lot of people but it is not good for acne prone people. I was constantly breaking out on this pill with horrible, painful cysts. The lower amount of estrogen in this pill is better for a lot of women but it severely aggravated my acne. Right after I switched to a higher estrogen dose pill, my acne cleared up. The only thing I liked about this pill was it gave me very short and light periods."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 25, 2012

For Polycystic Ovary Syndrome "This pill has given me nothing but trouble. I am now double dosing until my D&C to see if it will stop the bleeding that it caused me for over a month. I should have just lived with the irregular cycles instead of this constant bleeding!"

Anonymous September 29, 2011

"The pill worked very well. I had been taking it for three months and never got pregnant. I have always had headaches just not that often as I do now. I have had them for 3 weeks straight and only one of those days I did not have a headache. Now looking up this info on the pill I believe this is what is causing them. My headaches have got worse over the last three months."

danigurl2687 June 3, 2009