User Reviews for Junel Fe 1.5/30

Learn more about Junel Fe 1.5/30.

Birth Control 2 reviews 224 medications

Prevention of Osteoporosis 0 reviews 64 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Junel Fe 1.5/30 reviews 3 reviews 5.7

Reviews for Junel Fe 1.5/30

Review by Michelle Taylor 8301 (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Birth Control: I have been on Junel for a year and 1 month. I love everything about it except the weight gain. I have always struggled with my weight and I have gained about 15-20 pounds in a year. HOWEVER, it is the only bad side effect. My periods are super light, much like spotting, and only lasts a few days. My cramps are about the same, mostly in my back and legs but taper off as my period continues. This month I actually had NO PERIOD! My mood swings have actually calmed down a bit and I feel great taking the pills. I do not see me coming off the pills anytime soon! I have United HealthCare and it completely covered the birth control, even the co-pay.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 8, 2014 7:29 PM

Review by hatesjunel (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Birth Control: I've been on birth control for 6 years, never had problems. I switched to this pill because my Dr thought a higher dosage would help with mood swings. It did that, but I also developed horrible acne on my face & back. I gained 6 lbs (in 2 months) despite increased diet & exercise. I also started growing facial hair. This definitely was NOT right for me!

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 10, 2013 12:12 AM

Review by Anne Summers:

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: I tried this medication based on recommendations from my doctor. First, read ALL the information about the pill before taking it. My doctor prescribed this to me knowing I suffer from severe migraines (it was in my medical history and discussed). It says in the description NOT to take this if you suffer from migraines. So aside from that, here is what this pill has done to me: Extreme and heavy bleeding for 14 days now (and it's showing no signs of stopping), body soreness, breast soreness, increased headaches, extreme eye pain, extreme fatigue, extreme mood swings, loss of appetite and weight, heavy cramping, chest pains, difficulty breathing, and loss of libido.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 14, 2011 9:44 AM

I was on the Nuvaring and the Patch before that. I had terrible moodswings, irregular bleeding and weight gain. I have none of that with this pill. I am 45 years old and having been using for over two years.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate