User Reviews for Junel 1 / 20

Learn more about Junel 1/20.

Birth Control 3 reviews 255 medications

Postmenopausal Symptoms 0 reviews 178 medications Not rated - Be the first
Prevention of Osteoporosis 0 reviews 62 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Junel 1/20 reviews 3 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Junel 1/20

For Birth Control "i went on Junel fe about 15 months ago for extremely painful cramps during my period and for birth control, about two months after I lost most of my sex drive and over the course I've been taking it I went from 110-138, I'm 5'0 and 18, and even after all these months I'm still finding new stretch marks and gaining weight and I'm barely eating. I'm switching at the end of this pack(finally). I gave it 4/10 because it kept me from getting pregnant but otherwise it sucks."

Paisley19 (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 23, 2015

For Birth Control "I recently switched to Junel from being on Loestrin 24 FE for years. I have been on Junel 1/20 for a month now and I'm pleased to say I have had no side effects. The switch over has been flawless."

Zippidy do da July 28, 2013

For Birth Control "This pill made my breasts swell up an entire cup size. I craved sugar like crazy. If I did not take my pill at the same time each day I would spot. I feel bloated regularly as well. I don't like it."

Anonymous April 29, 2011