User Reviews for Femcon Fe

Learn more about Femcon Fe.

Endometriosis 2 reviews 161 medications

Postmenopausal Symptoms 0 reviews 178 medications Not rated - Be the first
Prevention of Osteoporosis 0 reviews 62 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Femcon Fe reviews 8 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Femcon Fe

For Endometriosis "Great sorce of birth contol"

Treebeepp (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 20, 2013

For Birth Control "This was the first birth control I have ever taken but I was on it for about 5 years. I had no complaints the entire time, normal period, my weight remained the same, no drastic or bad side effects. All of a sudden I got a random period 2 weeks after I had just had one. This period lasted about 2 weeks and was extremely heavy where I was bleeding through anything within 2 hours or less! I thought maybe it was because I missed a dosage but I had tests done for other things and I was completely fine but the bleeding would not stop until finally I discontinued using the pill and the bleeding stopped. It was really weird but for the 5 years I was on this pill I really had no complaints whatsoever."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 16, 2012

For Birth Control "I have been on Femcon FE for 3 years now. I was on Yasmin previously for 6 months and experienced a 20lb weight gain, mood swings, acne, the works. I've had no MAJOR side effects with Femcon (I have noticed a slight decrease in my sex drive) but am starting to look elsewhere for the sheer reason that it costs me $50 a pack. If you can afford it and you've had problems with pills like Yasmin that most people agree with, I highly recommend Femcon."

Anonymous April 11, 2011

For Birth Control "This I had been on for like 6 months and had no problems with at all. No real side effects, no change in sex drive, nor mood. Period was regular, heavy but always 4 days and always on time. I'm thinking of going back on it. Ovcon is just as good. "

Anonymous September 15, 2010

For Birth Control "I've been on 5 different birth control's, and this was the only one that my body accepted! No spotting after the 2nd month, period only lasts 3 days, it's really great. I just wish it was cheaper."

Anonymous April 21, 2010

For Endometriosis "This medication worked really well for a while to control breakthrough bleeding and regulate my periods. I recently started to bleed irregularly and experience more serious cramping. I just found out that my endometriosis has advanced and I have been upgraded to Nortrel 1/35. I'll try that for a while to see if that will help me while I am awaiting hysterectomy."

amross July 23, 2009

For Birth Control "I started taking Femcon Fe when I was 18 and took it for 4 years. Within the first year, I gained 20 lbs that I could never lose. My weight would fluctuate by 10 pounds every month and around the time of my period I would have horrible bloating. It did make my periods very regular, short, and light and lessened the severity of my cramps. It also cleared up my skin. My doctor has just switched me to a birth control pill with a lower dose of estrogen after having a baby, to see if the weight gain issues go away."

bluepenguin February 25, 2009

For Birth Control "In the beginning I had severe headaches and spotting. Now I take the pill in the evenings and have not experienced any side effects."

Anonymous June 6, 2008