User Reviews for Trivora

Learn more about Trivora.

Birth Control 5 reviews 224 medications

Ovarian Cysts 0 reviews 55 medications Not rated - Be the first
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome 0 reviews 112 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Trivora reviews 5 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Trivora

For Birth Control: I've been taking Trivora for a couple of years now. It's great except I have an EXTREMELY noticeable decrease in sex drive. There is a huge difference between the three weeks I'm taking active pills and the one week that I'm not. Then again... Maybe that's just me. Kind of a catch 22, isn't it? If I wanted my normal sex drive back, I'd have to go off of the pill.

February 19, 2009 6:41 PM

For Birth Control: I have been taking Trivora for over a year and it is wonderful. I have experienced no negative side effects. I would recommend it because it works beautifully for me.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 28, 2009 3:20 PM

For Birth Control: I've been taking this medication for two and a half years now- with no ill side effects other than slight decrease in sex drive. It has significantly reduced menstrual cramps, so ibuprofen is only needed occasionally. Light cramps occur a day or two before my period, followed by light to moderate cramps on the first day. No change in appetite, or increase in headaches. Most of all, it's effective.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 18, 2009 12:45 PM

For Birth Control: This birth control may not work for everyone but it worked for me. I was having terrible cramps and after taking trivora they were much better. I also did not notice any changes in my mood like I had with other types of birth control.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 13, 2008 2:57 PM

Review by Gabby Appleton:

I have been on this pill for almost a month now. I don't really like it that much because of the side effects ive been having. Its also the first time that i have ever been on birth control. Im hoping that it will get better.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 25, 2008 2:24 PM

Review by redlay:

For Birth Control: so far this is my first month to take this type of birth control pills. I'm hoping that I don't experience any side effects, any of the bad ones. I used to take birth control pills years ago and my blood pressure was high so the doctor took me off. I hope that this type of pill will do the job for me. will keep up to date on the progress

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate