User Reviews for Trivora

Learn more about Trivora.

Birth Control 9 reviews 271 medications

Summary of Trivora reviews 9 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Trivora

For Birth Control "Been on this birth control since I was 17. I'm 23 now. Never had any bad side effects. The reason I began taking it is I used to have unbearable cramps every month that would keep me in bed. If I started my period at school or work, I had to go home because it was so intense. I was recommended to try birth control pills because of it. I also have not gotten pregnant with my long term relationship boyfriend. Works great for me!"

Allyson Y (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 15, 2016

For Birth Control "HATE IT! I've been in this medicine for 3 months now and I've balled like a baby everyday. I feel like I have no control over my emotions. I do not recommend to any female!"

Sarah474 January 10, 2016

For Birth Control "Horrible side effects, gave me acne, a lot of bloating, nauseous, migraine and water retention. I gain 10 pounds using it. I don't recommend it."

Anonymous November 30, 2015

For Birth Control "Trivora was very effective in preventing pregnancy. However almost immediately after I began pack 1 I experienced yeast infections due to the high levels of hormones. The symptoms went away once I took some over the counter creams. I'm currently on the end of pack 3 and I'm getting off of this pill because I've experienced bloating, stomach cramps and really really bad GAS! I've never had a gas problem until I began trivora. So this gas cramping occurs during random times daily.. And it's a problem! So I can't wait to try something different."

TJhair (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 5, 2015

For Birth Control "I've been taking Trivora for a couple of years now. It's great except I have an EXTREMELY noticeable decrease in sex drive. There is a huge difference between the three weeks I'm taking active pills and the one week that I'm not. Then again... Maybe that's just me. Kind of a catch 22, isn't it? If I wanted my normal sex drive back, I'd have to go off of the pill."

Anonymous February 19, 2009

For Birth Control "I have been taking Trivora for over a year and it is wonderful. I have experienced no negative side effects. I would recommend it because it works beautifully for me."

Anonymous January 28, 2009

For Birth Control "I've been taking this medication for two and a half years now- with no ill side effects other than slight decrease in sex drive. It has significantly reduced menstrual cramps, so ibuprofen is only needed occasionally. Light cramps occur a day or two before my period, followed by light to moderate cramps on the first day. No change in appetite, or increase in headaches. Most of all, it's effective."

Anonymous January 18, 2009

For Birth Control "This birth control may not work for everyone but it worked for me. I was having terrible cramps and after taking trivora they were much better. I also did not notice any changes in my mood like I had with other types of birth control."

Anonymous November 13, 2008

"I have been on this pill for almost a month now. I don't really like it that much because of the side effects ive been having. Its also the first time that i have ever been on birth control. Im hoping that it will get better."

Gabby Appleton February 25, 2008

For Birth Control "so far this is my first month to take this type of birth control pills. I'm hoping that I don't experience any side effects, any of the bad ones. I used to take birth control pills years ago and my blood pressure was high so the doctor took me off. I hope that this type of pill will do the job for me. will keep up to date on the progress"

redlay November 16, 2007