User Reviews for Sronyx

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome 2 reviews 97 medications

4.5
Summary of Sronyx reviews 84 reviews 5.1

Reviews for Sronyx

For Birth Control "I have been on Sronyx for almost 2 years now and haven't had any issues! My cramps and periods length have lessened. The only thing I can think of is I got moodier after I started taking it during my periods."

nicnoo (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 31, 2016

For Birth Control "Took this a while back, it was ok I just wanted to regulate my cycle when it did I got off for a while. My hormones out of wack again so I started them again, I have mid back length hair and its pretty healthy I washed my hair since taking these and noticed tremendous hair loss. Not good!"

Missy meme January 16, 2016

For Birth Control "I've been in this for only 10 days and it is now in the trashcan. I became increasingly depressed each day and my vision has worsened."

Firecracker73 January 7, 2016

For Birth Control "I've been on birth control for 7 years. Every couple of years I end up having to change it because even though it worked for a year I start bleeding all the time. I started taking sronyx about 2 months ago and I've opted to just stop all together while my husband is deployed. Since taking this I have been bleeding, my boobs hurt so bad even wearing a bra hurts, and I'm so nauseous I feel like I'm constantly running to the bathroom. I also have very bad acid reflux and heart burn which I haven't had in about 4 years. And after reading some of the other reviews realized how moody I've been. Not to my husband thank god but to everyone else. I have also noticed I want bad food all the time. I don't recommend."

shaynalayna December 21, 2015

For Birth Control "I've been taking Sronyx for 2 weeks. Previously, I took Generess for 4 years. Loved it. Stopped because insurance will only cover the new generic version and it caused irregular periods for me. The purpose for taking BC/Sronyx is to shorten and lighten my periods because of my anemia. So far, I have experienced the following side effects: - Bloat/Weight gain (4 lbs) - Moodiness/Irritability (severe) - Acne (I've NEVER had acne issues until now!) - Chest/side neck pain - Breast Swelling/Tenderness (for some reason my right breast hurts more often) - Scalp/skin itchiness - Trouble wearing contacts (dry eyes, mild burning sensation at times) Overall: I do not recommend this BC. My body doesn't like it at all. Looking to switch immediately."

Lucky99 December 2, 2015

For Birth Control "I have been taking Syronx to calm my cramping and bleeding on my period and I have not been pleased. I take my pill around 8:30 every night and since I have been taking it I have woken up each night with nausea, dizziness, and bloating. I am not too pleased."

MaddieS November 16, 2015

For Birth Control "My doctor prescribed this Birth Control to me to help resolve the intense cramping and heavy bleeding I have on my period. I have been taking the pill for two days and I can already tell that this will be struggle. I have already started vomiting, getting headaches and nausea and like I said, it's only been a couple of days. Hoping that my experience gets better."

Madelynn (taken for less than 1 month) November 5, 2015

For Birth Control "My clinic kept switching my pills about a year ago claiming they were the same but just the generic kind. I was on sronyx last year for about 6 months. It was fine at first but then I began to get moody. Constantly angry all the time and was a complete witch to my boyfriend. I'm glad he stuck by me after what I had put him through. I gave this two stars because I did not get pregnant while on this but the way it made me feel, I will never forget. I wasn't myself and I'm glad I switched to something better!"

Hkiiddy (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 28, 2015

For Birth Control "This pill is ok. But it causes severe cramping. And mood swings. Irritability and crying seem to be a big issue I couldn't deal with. I was hungry all the time. Severe abdominal bloating was associated. Not sure if it was water weight or what. But I eat well. Normally no sugar in my diet. Run 2 miles a day 5 days a week and a ton of water. But this pill made me gain weight. After 6 months I got off and have switched to nuvaring. I love it no side effects this far."

B333 September 17, 2015

For Birth Control "Well I've been on sronyx for about 9 months now. I was prescribed this as a change from my old birth control (can't recall name). The only reason why I changed was because the pill would make me hate my boyfriend and I would be in the worst mood all the time. The change has definitely been worth it. I didn't gain weight with either pills or broke out. My boobs would get tender and really sensitive. but I guess that's normal I'm definitely not as moody as before ."

Anonymous September 9, 2015

For Birth Control "I had the birth control in my arm for 3 months, I took it our cause I was bleeding constantly. My doctor said I should switched to the pill. I took it for about 3months, I always got my period almost on the same day, I usually had it for more than 5days! I was a healthy 19 year old, I ended up having a stroke while pregnant. I was 7 weeks pregnant ,I lost my balance , I can't walk well, doctors have no explanation for it besides taking the pill. I'm in rehab trying to walk, please don't take this!"

yeccenia August 25, 2015

For Birth Control "Been taking this BC for a little over six months now. It's a huge upgrade from my previous BC (Aubra). Periods are always on time and short, usually about 3 or 4 days. Only downfall I find with this prescription is the mood swings. My sex drive stayed pretty stable and haven't noticed any changes in weight (although I do believe my appetite has increased). Overall, I recommend it."

Shelbssssss August 21, 2015

For Birth Control "The only good thing I can say about this pill is that I haven't gotten pregnant on it. My acne has gotten three times worse. Off the pill, I usually got one or two cysts around the time of my period, which was annoying but manageable. Ever since taking Sronyx, I get one or two new cysts almost daily. My mood swings are insane. My period comes at the same time every month, which I would thank Sronyx for if it didn't make me start bleeding two weeks before my period every month (so I essentially have been bleeding for two and a half weeks every month on this pill). I've heard that breakthrough bleeding can be common within the first three cycles of starting a new pill...if it continues after this cycle (my fourth) I'll definitely switch BC."

Christy38374 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 30, 2015

For Birth Control "Wanted a low dose oral BC after being off for about a year & a half. Was rx'd Sronyx from PP. I wanted low dose because I've dealt with depression before. This pill made me absolutely crazy. I felt ok the first week but I've never been more irritable, moody & depressed. I've had anxiety & literally feel like another person. Can't wait for this to clear my system"

PA2015fa (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 22, 2015

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I am in my early 40's and have been dealing with severely heavy bleeding, fibroids, and endometriosis. I was prescribed sronyx after a myomectomy I went through in order to help control my bleeding. However it hasn't worked for me. It's been 7 months since my procedure and although I has lighter bleeding the first couple of months after the procedure, my symptoms have all resurfaced. I am having heavy bleeding once again with cramps, clots, and lasts for about 9 days. Perhaps I need to try another pill?"

Jessmarie4u June 24, 2015

For Birth Control "I was put on this birth control when I had to go to an army hospital and they didn't have the one I was already taking (Minastrin 24, which was great)! The doctor said Syronx was the same as Minastrin 24, which was a lie. The first month of the syronx was okay, just a little more moody than usual and I thought I can handle that. The end of the second month was HORRIBLE. My acne was the worst it has ever been. I got acne here and there, mostly around the time of my period. This was something else, they were inflamed, painful hormonal acne all on my jawline and neck. My moodiness increased so much to the point my husband and I were arguing about the littlest things and he didn't even want to talk to me anymore and I kept bawling my eyes out."

Pamelaaaaaaaaaaa June 19, 2015

For Birth Control "Hey! I even on Sronyx for about 9 months now and it's been an overall good experience. My acne level has stayed the same. My periods used to be heavy all the way through for 7-8 days and now it's only 5-6 along with it becoming much lighter. The only downfall is I gained 10 pounds which is very abnormal for me since I am very active. so far I havn't gotten pregnant but I didn't use a condom yesterday for the first time since I started using it so we'll see how that goes! Overall a good product!"

Teenager on the pill (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 16, 2015

For Birth Control "My experience with this pill was good at first but the after the second month it made me really moody and depressed. I also noticed my sexual desire decrease. I'm definitely switching soon"

Anonymous May 16, 2015

For Birth Control "I have been on Sronyx since giving birth for 6 months now. I noticed a crazy weight gain, my appetite has doubled and my mood change constantly. The good part is I have my period like a clock every month, lighter and for about 4-5 days."

maicha3 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 3, 2015

For Birth Control "I have had the most irregular periods for years as well as horrible acne. When I would get my period I had really bad cramps and it was heavy. Since starting Sronyx 3 weeks ago I have been so happy and my sex drive is way higher. My acne has gotten much better and my boyfriend has said sex feels better (I agree) I should be getting my first period since starting the pill this week!"

Parker17 March 23, 2015

For Birth Control "Within the past year I've swapped birth control 3 times. All in all, I must say the 2 years that I used Sronyx, I had 0 complaints! If I did gain weight, it was minimal, my periods came like clockwork.. to the point I could almost gauge the hour it would start. I changed from it being ambitious in the hopes of not having to deal with something everyday. Worst mistake ever."

WhoIsDommie (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 24, 2015

For Birth Control "I've been on this for 3 months (before that, I was on Orsythia for 6 months, but my ob-gyn switched me over for some reason). Since starting Sronyx, I've noticed my acne has gotten worse, but I've had an increased sex drive, lost weight, and my periods are very light and short! I would recommend it."

118901 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 8, 2015

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I was prescribed Sronyx as a way to control the amount of blood I lose during my very heavy periods. I have been on it for about 5 months now and here is my experience with it. I feel very normal taking this pill. About Me: -Age: 24 -Weight: 105 -Ethnicity: Hispanic -Sexually Active -I eat healthy -Little to Moderate Exercise My Experience: -Period was lighter after 1st month and has continued to stay light. I used to bleed for 5-6 days heavily and get severe cramps. Now my periods are light and will last 3 days. I still get light cramps. -I have not gained weight. -Skin cleared up -No mood swings or depression. -Sex drive has not changed. -On occasions I will experience nausea after I eat. -I still PMS -NO 'breakthrough bleeding'"

And Rene (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 31, 2014

For Birth Control "At the beginning of take this medication I didn't notice any bad side effects until a few weeks after I began taking it. I would get heavy periods throughout the entire month, bad cramps, weight gain like crazy, and it's making my hair fall out. Also my mood swings have been all over the place. I would eat like I'm pregnant and be tired all the time. I haven't had any breast growth or pain, but my acne is horrible. I'm not pregnant so the pill worked there, but I'm going to stop taking it."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 22, 2014

For Birth Control "I was taking this medication for two years and I never had any problems with it whatsoever. I started it mainly to regulate my period because I was very irregular. With the Syronx, I had a period every month. At first it would start on Sunday and go to the next Sunday, then it went to Wednesday night-Sunday night. I never had any moodiness, acne, weight gain or any side effects from it. Unfortunately my doctor made me stop using it due to "high blood pressure" I always take my blood pressure at home and it is usually 134/80. Of course it is going to be high at a doctors office. I am now on a all hormones pill called Nora-Be which I started yesterday morning. Not sure how I feel about not having an off week for the "sugar pills.""

xxRT (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 22, 2014