User Reviews for Seasonique

Learn more about Seasonique.

Reviews for Seasonique to treat Polycystic Ovary Syndrome

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

I love this pill! I used to have very painful periods and other birth controls would make me feel worse. My Doctor didn't want to prescribe me this but I wanted it anyway. I only get 4 periods a year. This pill doesn't make me gain weight and it has helped my acne more than others. I have been on this pill for over a year now and I will never switch to anything else. I trust this pill and am very satisfied with it! I would definitely recommend this to any woman out there!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 13, 2012 7:33 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I started this birth control six months ago. I was prescribed it for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and mild Endometrioses. It helped quite a bit with my frequent periods and cystic acne. However, I had constant spotting for the six months I was taking it. I took the pill at the same time every single night and I would still spot! I know this is common with this pill since it is supposed to give you 4 periods a year, but I couldn't take the spotting anymore. I also have absolutely no sex drive.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate