User Reviews for Levlen

Ovarian Cysts 0 reviews 55 medications Not rated - Be the first
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome 0 reviews 98 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Levlen reviews 8 reviews 8.1

Reviews for Levlen

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "My experience with contraceptives has been a rocky one. Levlen, so far, has been the only contraceptive I've tried that did not lead to constant black discharge. I've the implanon and several times have been prescribed slightly different pills, and there was absolutely nothing I could do to regular my discharge and periods, sometimes for months at a time. After taking Levlen for two days, my discharge would return to normal. It is definitely my preferred contraceptive method :)"

Sarahgrace75915 March 31, 2015

For Birth Control "This was the first pill I tried. My periods were always regular and I had very mild teenage acne beforehand, but after taking this for 3 months I had the most AWFUL cystic acne on my chin and forehead. I swapped to another and it disappeared. A friend of mine had the exact same experience."

nbell825 November 9, 2011

For Endometriosis "I was first given this birth control when I lived in the UK (under the name of Microgynon 30) for my severe Endometriosis. I take a pill every night and do not take any inactive pills for the week you usually have your period. Since I take Levlen everynight, I have stopped my period and no longer have one. Bliss! I have no more Endo pain or any associated side effects. Even though I have been thrown into "medically controlled menopause", I have no menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, vaginal dryness and so on. For the first two months I had break through bleeding, but now going on 2 years I have none. I have had a wonderful experience with this birth control and it has completely made my Endometriosis symptoms disappear."

Anonymous December 13, 2010

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "Levlen is a product I have used for the last three years in order to regulate my periods (I have amenorrhea). Without the aid of hormones, I do not have a proper cycle and therefore have been on "versions" of the pill since fifteen. Levlen is just as good as any, and (for me) the contraceptive ability is an added bonus."

Anonymous August 21, 2010

For Birth Control "I was on Levora (brand) for several months before switching to Levlen (generic) due to my pharmacy being unable to stock the brand name drug. Over the last several months on Levlen I've noticed my moodiness increasing and my sex drive drastically decreasing. This happened once before when switching from brand to generic."

Anonymous August 18, 2009

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I was having heavy bleeding and long cycles, they would last over 2 weeks. With my next cycle I started taking Levlen on day one and had no bleeding on day two. I was surprised how quickly it worked to stop bleeding immediately."

Anonymous July 16, 2009

For Birth Control "I used this pill after switching multiple pills and this was the only I did not have side effects from."

Anonymous September 14, 2008

For Birth Control "I had migraines for years until I switched to this pill, now I no longer have headaches. I think it is due to the low dose of hormones in the pill."

Anonymous August 5, 2008