User Reviews for CamreseLo

Learn more about CamreseLo.

Birth Control 2 reviews 224 medications

Premenstrual Syndrome 0 reviews 30 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of CamreseLo reviews 2 reviews 3.5

Reviews for CamreseLo

Review by Averyb (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Birth Control: I have tried multiple forms of birth control and have always had a problem with the side effects. Went from Nuvaring to this and became a complete PSYCHO! Almost ruined my relationship and it affected my job. Gave me severe anxiety, nausea, stomach cramps, every side effect listed I got.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 24, 2014 5:46 PM

Review by Kiwi1057:

For Birth Control: I've been taking Camrese Lo for about a month now I haven't had any serious side effects like nausea heartburn or abnormal bleeding. But I have been getting some acne which is actually very inconvenient being that I'm going away in 2 days. These aren't just little pimples you pop and have no worries but they're sore pimples that give headaches. I don't normally have pimples so this is a lot for me. Other than that it's pretty okay just the acne is a complete blow.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate