User Reviews for CamreseLo

Learn more about CamreseLo.

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 1 reviews 163 medications

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome 0 reviews 98 medications Not rated - Be the first
Premenstrual Syndrome 0 reviews 30 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of CamreseLo reviews 3 reviews 5.7

Reviews for CamreseLo

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I am 24 years old and have been taking CamreseLo for approximately 2 and a half years. I love this pill; I have had no side effects. I have been on a birth control continuously since I was 12 because of an extremely heavy and irregular menstruation. After being on CamreseLo for a year, my flow became very minimal. Now after over 2 years, my period only lasts 1 day. It's amazing considering I have very minimal spotting in between the 3 months of active pills. It has also reduced my cramps; which used to be so bad I couldn't move."

Alligator90 (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 15, 2015

For Birth Control "I have tried multiple forms of birth control and have always had a problem with the side effects. Went from Nuvaring to this and became a complete PSYCHO! Almost ruined my relationship and it affected my job. Gave me severe anxiety, nausea, stomach cramps, every side effect listed I got."

Averyb (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 24, 2014

For Birth Control "I've been taking Camrese Lo for about a month now I haven't had any serious side effects like nausea heartburn or abnormal bleeding. But I have been getting some acne which is actually very inconvenient being that I'm going away in 2 days. These aren't just little pimples you pop and have no worries but they're sore pimples that give headaches. I don't normally have pimples so this is a lot for me. Other than that it's pretty okay just the acne is a complete blow."

Kiwi1057 April 16, 2013