Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Camrese

Learn more about Camrese.

Birth Control 6 reviews 223 medications

2.5
Summary of Camrese reviews 6 reviews 2.5

Reviews for Camrese

Review by heycoffeegirl: User Rating:

Camrese (ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Birth Control: Taking this pill was an awful experience. Everything was going fine until right around the time that I started the second month of it- and since then, I have had nasty breakthrough bleeding ever since then! (Not to mention the breast soreness, leg cramps, and depression). I'm finishing the pill this week and it hasn't gotten any better or worse. So basically I've had my period for 8 weeks straight.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 2, 2014 11:34 AM
Review by AmyD2424: User Rating:

Camrese (ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Birth Control: Only on day 7 of this pill and my chest, back and face are broken out completely! I have bumps literally everywhere. Little clusters of bumps are popping up too! My breasts are starting to hurt and I've had bad menstrual cramps today! I'm also super emotional as well. Cried all evening for no reason and got so mad I thought my chest was going to explode. So mood swings are definitely a side effect. Maybe I'll see some better effects in the next month!

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 2, 2013 11:32 PM
Review by Skp1030 (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Camrese (ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Birth Control: I have never been more exhausted in my life while on this birth control pill. I was diagnosed with endometriosis and have now been on this pill for 2 months. I am still moody, constantly tired, feel the dull pain in my lower stomach and have had breakthrough bleeding already. The bloating is awful and my breasts are so swollen and tender that I can't stand to wear a bra. I was on Seasonale before and did not have these side effects whatsoever so will hopefully be going back to that now that this pill has completely changed me as a person!

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 18, 2013 2:02 PM
Review by hope it works:

Camrese (ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Birth Control: I am taking this to try and prevent 9-15 monthly migraines. I do not need it for birth control, I've had a tubaligation, and a uterine ablation to prevent extremely heavy menstrual cycles. I am on week 9 of this medicine. On week 2 to the present I've had extreme left breast tenderness and nausea, week 3-5 I had gross brown discharge, on week 5 to present I've had a heavier than normal menstrual cycle. My Dr says to give it time, that it takes sometimes at least 3-6 months. If this was just for birth control I would have switched because, there are so many other options available. I am waiting this out only because I have such severe migraines. I am still having migraines but, there not as severe.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 31, 2012 7:07 AM
Review by KebbbAB (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Camrese (ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Birth Control: Breakthrough bleeding, headaches ,nausea, bloating.... Have been bleeding for almost two weeks. On the fourth week of the first packet.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 19, 2012 3:37 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Camrese (ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Birth Control: I had never been on birth control and just 6 weeks after having my little boy I was placed on this birth control. This pill has given me such headaches that I had to start taking the product around 8 in the evening so that it wouldn't bother me. I have also not been able to lose any weight on this. I have been regularly exercising and eating under 1200 calories and not lost a pound. The side effects have pushed me to have to switch birth control.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate