User Reviews for Zovia 1 / 35

Learn more about Zovia 1/35.

Birth Control 5 reviews 254 medications

7.6
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 0 reviews 163 medications Not rated - Be the first
Endometriosis 0 reviews 161 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gonadotropin Inhibition 0 reviews 137 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Zovia 1/35 reviews 5 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Zovia 1/35

For Birth Control "I started it freshman year of high school because it would clear up my acne (not bad case of acne at all) But I went on it and it worked. I saw that my skin was clearing up and I was very pleased with it. I had my first serious relationship freshman year of college and thought the pill would help if anything were to happen with that I was at least being safe, if anything were to get to that point of the relationship. I see a lot of people saying they were moody that isn't the case at all with me. I was fine when TOM made his visit I would get on the first day I would get the occasional cramp then it would go away. My mood never change, I was still happy and healthy. See what your doctor recommends, every pills is different for everyone."

ANNA0001 May 27, 2015

For Birth Control "This is my first birth control. When I first got on, I got acne really bad on the side of my face and also I got cramps really bad. But now about 3 months later, that does not happen anymore and it keeps my face pretty clear, except when my period is about to start, I sometimes get a pimple or two. But what I did notice is that I have really really bad mood swings every time my period is about to start, I don't know why. Just try it for yourself!"

Via (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 16, 2012

For Birth Control "This is the best birth control I have ever taken but I am lately having problems finding it at some stores. The generic they had given me is TERRIBLE and I have terrible side effects!"

Anonymous February 21, 2012

For Birth Control "The good aspects of this pill for me were no weight gain, no loss of sex drive, and my breasts got a bit bigger. However, I could not continue into my 4th month on Zovia because I had such intense mood swings that I drove everyone around me crazy. I had to switch to a different pill because I was on a constant emotional roller coaster. Crying, being angry, feeling depressed, hopeless and paranoid that my boyfriend was cheating on me. I felt like I was losing my mind, and my boyfriend and I almost broke up over it. I became a completely different person, and it only became worse as I was on the pill for longer. Hoping another pill will work better!"

Anonymous September 27, 2011

For Birth Control "I have been on this pill for almost a year now. I take it continuously as to not have periods due to my endometriosis. It was a wonderful pill with virtually no side effects until four months ago. I have breakthrough bleeding that lasted for 5 days. The next month I had breakthrough bleeding that lasted 4 days. The next month I had horrible pain but no bleeding. And finally this month (month 4) I have had excruciating pain and have been bleeding for 2 days so far. The pain is terrible and almost as bad as when I'm not on birth control. I'm going to my doctor to get switched. I would recommend this to anyone who was going on birth control for a short time but not any longer than 6 months."

Amry Fiancee December 2, 2009