User Reviews for Demulen

Learn more about Demulen.

Endometriosis 1 reviews 175 medications

Birth Control 2 reviews 226 medications

8.5
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 0 reviews 177 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gonadotropin Inhibition 0 reviews 151 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Demulen reviews 3 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Demulen

Review by Mami77 (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Birth Control: Demulen 1/35-28day pills were my 1st birth control pill ever! I took them from 1991-1996 and honestly it wasn't a bad pill. I remember I had occasional breakouts (made my skin oily), PMS was ok but I had a heavy period and that I hated.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 29, 2013 3:31 PM

Review by Infertile but in Pain:

For Endometriosis: I have been on Demulen for two years now and take it daily, without monthly breaks, for the management of severe endometriosis symptoms. I tried many different birth control pills before Demulen, but it has been the most effective in preventing the debilitating pain I suffer. If I am a few hours late with a pill, I will begin to experience some cramping, but I am fine so long as I take it properly. I have experienced no major side effects; no weight gain, no increased sensitivity to the sun, nothing. I would recommend it for the management of endometriosis.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 13, 2013 9:22 PM

Review by k225:

For Birth Control: Have taken it for nearly 15 years. No problems or noticable side effects.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate