User Reviews for Demulen

Learn more about Demulen.

Endometriosis 1 reviews 161 medications

Birth Control 2 reviews 249 medications

8.5
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 0 reviews 163 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gonadotropin Inhibition 0 reviews 137 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Demulen reviews 3 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Demulen

For Birth Control "Demulen 1/35-28day pills were my 1st birth control pill ever! I took them from 1991-1996 and honestly it wasn't a bad pill. I remember I had occasional breakouts (made my skin oily), PMS was ok but I had a heavy period and that I hated."

Mami77 (taken for 5 to 10 years) July 29, 2013

For Endometriosis "I have been on Demulen for two years now and take it daily, without monthly breaks, for the management of severe endometriosis symptoms. I tried many different birth control pills before Demulen, but it has been the most effective in preventing the debilitating pain I suffer. If I am a few hours late with a pill, I will begin to experience some cramping, but I am fine so long as I take it properly. I have experienced no major side effects; no weight gain, no increased sensitivity to the sun, nothing. I would recommend it for the management of endometriosis."

Infertile but in Pain June 13, 2013

For Birth Control "Have taken it for nearly 15 years. No problems or noticable side effects."

k225 October 5, 2008