User Reviews for Enbrel

Learn more about Enbrel.

Reviews for Enbrel to treat Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

My daughter started weekly Enbrel injections, in combination with Methotrexate injections, about 6 months after she was diagnosed with Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. She continued them for about 3 years. During that time she barely had any side effects from the medication. Pain and redness at the injection site and occasional nausea after the injections for about 24 hours. It did seem to control her flare ups for most of the time. After about 2 1/2 years her arthritis became more aggressive and the medication was not as effective. Her doctor decided to change her medications. But over all, Enbrel was an effective medication for the first years of her arthritis.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 23, 2014 12:55 PM

Review by Ali Ji (taken for 1 to 2 years):

I couldn't walk for a year from my very very sever arthritis that my doctor keeps renaming every now and then , see the first day I was approved for enbrel I took it with methotrexate on June 1 and I took my wheelchair to university , next day in the morning I could walk again and it kept getting better and then I stoped it for like two month and I woke up one day and I couldn't walk , took my injection next day boom I could walk

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate