User Reviews for Elestrin

Learn more about Elestrin.

Postmenopausal Symptoms 4 reviews 193 medications

8.8
Summary of Elestrin reviews 4 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Elestrin

Review by LAG85 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: Elestrin has given me my life back! Give it some time to get in your system and work and you will be so glad that you did!! I can't imagine life without Elestrin!

June 9, 2013 12:20 PM

Review by lael1234 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: I really like Elestrin. I used bio-identical hormone treatment for many years but tried this for a number of reasons. My thinking cleared up which is way more important than hot flash relief! I do have the side effect of developing "freckles," but I had those already so they just blend in.

July 10, 2012 2:49 PM

Review by charliesbestfriend:

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: Been taking it for more than 2 years. Keeps hot flashes away, and also psychic break downs and panic attacks. Great medicine.

June 11, 2011 11:09 AM

Review by MMV3:

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: Been using for 2 weeks straight now and it seems to be controlling the hot flashes during the day. I am still experiencing the night sweats, but I want to give a couple more weeks to fully get into my system.

August 11, 2010 1:26 PM