User Reviews for Divigel

Learn more about Divigel.

Postmenopausal Symptoms 2 reviews 193 medications

Summary of Divigel reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Divigel

Review by dawnchristine71 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: After a surgically induced menopause, the onset on hot flashes and night sweats was so fierce asked my nurse practitioner what works. She mentioned Divigel. I started on the lowest dose and actually felt like myself again within one week of use. Keeping in mind you want to stay on the lowest dose possible, she reminded me that this is to cut down only on the severity of those hot flashes, not get rid of them entirely. I am so happy on this HRT. Just apply to your upper thigh once daily and that's it!

August 15, 2012 8:24 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: I have gallstones, this medication bypasses the liver because it is topical. I also lost 4 pounds after only a week and a half. I started on the lowest dose. Next week I will try a slightly higher dose, although my night sweats have decreased I am still experiencing some hot flashes. Sleeping through the night is great, no more getting up three times to pee. It works great for vaginal dryness and urethra atrophy. Thanks Divigel!

May 11, 2012 5:12 AM