User Reviews for Climara

Learn more about Climara.

Climara Review Summary

8.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 217 medications used in the treatment of Postmenopausal Symptoms.

Reviews for Climara to treat Postmenopausal Symptoms

"Cannot get it to stay on. Don't know why anyone would recommend it. Went thru 3 patches in 3 days because they do not stick, wouldn't even stay on with waterproof tape over it. Insurance won't pay for another box of 4 which should last a month."

SRenaeM July 26, 2015

"Insomnia, night sweats, moody, uncontrollable crying in the bosses office! I tried so hard and so long to do nothing and let it runs it's natural course. If I didn't work and could take naps, I'd still suffer and deal with it. Not the case. Have to be on my toes at work. Quality of life was bad. Climara saved my life. It was a tough decision but I tell you, it works. I feel human again!"

Dish79 January 29, 2014

113 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I have used 0.75 patch for 6 years. To make it stick better, rub your skin with alcohol and let dry. Press on for ~20-30 secs. Really the only thing I find frustrating is the fact that by the 5th day my body is clearly not getting as much medicine, and I start having body symptoms to parallel this. Also have very sore knots in my breasts, especially the first few days. But other than this, it has been a life-saver since I have post surgical menopause."

Anonymous December 24, 2010

"Have had no hot flushes since using Climara. Skin looks better. Noticed all tissues were thinning out after hysterectomy and all have returned to normal. My patch stays on all week now that I have had time to figure out best method. Apply to clean dry skin, put patch on, press firmly then make a circle (using fingers) around and around on patch. Once I have pressed it stays on all week. Takes about 40-45 seconds to make sure it sticks. Very simple."

Anonymous July 28, 2008

"My severe menopausal symptoms stopped in 24 hours after application of this patch."

berykute May 14, 2008