Pill Identifier App

GERD 48 reviews 208 medications

8.7
Erosive Esophagitis 4 reviews 111 medications

8.1
Pathological Hypersecretory Conditions 0 reviews 30 medications Not rated - Be the first
Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome 0 reviews 55 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Nexium reviews 64 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Nexium

For GERD: Nexium seemed to be the answer for the first 3 years but lately it has fallen short and all the pain has returned with vengeance. There always was the side effects of headaches, gas and elevated blood pressure.

June 18, 2009 10:41 PM

For GERD: After using Nexium for many years, I have abdominal pain and lots of wind and constant diarrhea. Loperamide did not control this. Now I am on a strict no carbohydrate, no dairy and no caffeine diet. It is working at this time, June 2009.

June 1, 2009 7:57 AM

For GERD: This drug is incredible. I had trouble every time I drank orange juice or lemonade. When I take Nexium I can drink both without pain. It's wonderful.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 30, 2009 1:11 PM

For GERD: I started taking Nexium about 10 days ago and had instant relief.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 26, 2009 9:27 AM

Review by dazzdave:

For GERD: I have used Nexium for 3 years because it is the only cure for gastroesophageal reflux disease. I have tried all the other drugs and non of them even provide 50% relief. Nexium is a gift from God.

February 4, 2009 12:26 PM

Review by nexium addict:

For GERD: Nexium worked great for me too. After two years of use I developed high blood pressure. Maybe related to Nexium (known rare side effect) or maybe not. Stopping the drug seems not possible. Heartburn comes back, and it is very severe.

February 2, 2009 8:48 PM

For GERD: This medicine is wonderful!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 28, 2009 1:10 PM

Review by msladyluck:

For GERD: I have tried everything to ease the pain and discomfort of acid reflux. Then I was introduced to the "purple pill", Nexium, about three years ago and to my total surprise it worked. So now I'm a "firm believer" in the product. I'm very, very satisfied. Thank you Nexium!

January 10, 2009 10:34 PM

For GERD: One word. Wonderful!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 5, 2008 10:41 PM

For GERD: It works great, but is expensive.

August 28, 2008 4:05 PM

For GERD: Excellent as long as I take it regularly. If I miss a dose I have heartburn right away. I wish there were some extended release form of this drug.

June 19, 2008 4:02 PM

For GERD: I have very severe acid refulx with esophagal ulcers. I have tried tons of other medications and this is the only one that has given me relief without needing to supplement with antiacids! I do experience headaches as a side effect but they are mild and worth the relief.

May 29, 2008 10:43 AM

For Erosive Esophagitis: nexium has been a Godsend for me, my acid reflux is gone. I can eat,go to bed, and not have any pain, the only side=effect I have had is a dull abdominal pain.

May 22, 2008 7:26 PM

Review by cutter1:

For GERD: AHHHHHHHHHHHH! relief. Taking for heartburn this med is the best. No side affects, easy to swollow, and gets rid of the burn! This is the best for heartburn I have taken.

March 19, 2008 2:50 PM

Review by happy stomach:

For GERD: No side effects at all. Truly the best acid-reflux menication that I have taken.

March 14, 2008 6:56 PM

For GERD: the medicine works great, the co pay is way to expensive.

March 12, 2008 9:19 AM