Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Erythromycin

Also known as: E-Mycin, E.E.S. Granules, E.E.S.-200, E.E.S.-400, E.E.S.-400 Filmtab, Ery-Tab, Eryc, EryPed, Erythrocin, Erythrocin Lactobionate, Erythrocin Stearate Filmtab, Erythrocot, Ilosone, PCE Dispertab, Robimycin, Wyamycin S

Learn more about Erythromycin.

Reviews for Erythromycin to treat Bronchitis

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

erythromycin: I've been taking it for two days since I am allergic to penicillins. I guess I feel better with the bronchitis but I have bad leg cramps and my stomach stays upset and have had horrible diarrhea. Side effects might not be worth it.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 4, 2012 1:31 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

erythromycin: It helps with bad chest pains caused by a trapped nerve and when I have a very bad bronchial infection.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 7, 2010 6:42 AM
Review by TheFiggy: User Rating:

Ery-Tab (erythromycin): I've always had good luck with ery-tabs. For myself, being allergic to penicillin and derivatives there of, this drug is a great replacement for amoxicillin.

September 26, 2009 10:30 PM