User Reviews for Epinephrine
Also known as: Adrenaclick, Adrenalin, Adrenalin Chloride, Ana-Guard, Asthmahaler, Auvi-Q, Bronchial Mist with Pump, Bronitin, Bronkaid Mist, Epi EZ Pen, EpiPen, EpiPen 2-Pak, EpiPen Auto-Injector, EpiPen Jr, EpiPen JR 2-Pak, EpiPen JR Auto-Injector, Medihaler-Epi, Primatene Mist, Sus-Phrine Injection, Twinject, Twinject Auto-Injector, Twinject Auto-Injector Two Pack
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Epinephrine.
Reviews for Epinephrine to treat Adams-Stokes Syndrome
No reviews have yet been submitted. Be the first to review this drug.
Learn more about Adams-Stokes Syndrome
Micromedex Care Notes:
- Asthmanefrin Nebulizer Solution MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Micronefrin Nebulizer Solution MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- epinephrine aerosol MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- epinephrine auto-injector MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- epinephrine nebulizer solution MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- epinephrine solution MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- epinephrine injection Concise Consumer Information
- epinephrine Injection Advanced Consumer
- Epinephrine Monograph