User Reviews for Lovenox

Learn more about Lovenox.

Reviews for Lovenox to treat Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery

"My PC put me on Lovenox as a bridge therapy. I usually take Coumadin as I have a greenfield filter in place, due to a DVT and bilateral pulmonary embolisms in 2006 following shoulder surgery. I'm going in for a total knee replacement next Monday. I've stopped the Coumadin yesterday and started injecting the Lovenox this morning. I'm insulin dependent so injecting into the stomach was old hat. Very surprised at the volume that needs to be injected.. I have a large bruise and sore lump in my belly from my first injection. I hope I don't bruise as badly with upcoming injections.. I will try injecting slower to minimize bruising."

Jennnay November 8, 2009

Learn more about Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery