User Reviews for Fuzeon

7.8
Summary of Fuzeon reviews 3 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Fuzeon

Review by fuzeon:

For HIV Infection: Very effective medication. Could not raise my T-cell count or lower my viral load until Fuzeon was added to my 2 other medications. Now after taking Fuzeon for a few months combined with 2 other medicines my T-cell count increased and for the first time. Viral load undetectable. Awesome medicine for me.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 9, 2014 3:04 PM

Review by jeterfan40:

For HIV Infection: Once I added this medicine to the 2 other medicines I was taking ... my T-cell count went very high and my viral load went UNDETECTABLE..for first time ever. Even though it does take a little time to learn technique it was well worth it. Definitely recommend this medicine. No side effects at all from this medication either 5 years plus and still doing great on it. The other 2 medicines I am on are Videx EC and Isentress. In fact I was in the study for Merck for Isentress.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 22, 2011 12:20 AM

Review by Jimmy D.:

For HIV Infection: A very effective drug for people who have failed many other drug combination. I have head 12 years of different drug combination (salvage therapy) that were not very effective. I started taking Fuzeon over 2 years ago in combination with a clinical trial drug CR 5 with immediate results with increased T-cell counts and an undetectable viral load. Worst side effect is painful swelling at the injection site.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate