User Reviews for Sleep Aid Tablets

Conjunctivitis, Allergic 0 reviews 57 medications Not rated - Be the first
Hay Fever 0 reviews 813 medications Not rated - Be the first
Nasal Congestion 0 reviews 533 medications Not rated - Be the first
Rhinorrhea 0 reviews 67 medications Not rated - Be the first
Upper Respiratory Tract Infection 0 reviews 119 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Sleep Aid Tablets reviews 3 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Sleep Aid Tablets

For Insomnia "I've been having problems with going to sleep at night for awhile now and saw unisom advertised on a commercial so I decided to try something for the first time ... I would say it kicked in about a hour after taking it - I still went to bed late just not as late as usual ... I slept the whole night through but in the mornings I would be more tired and still in bed until a little after 1 pm ... Not a morning person but I hate getting up that late after 11 is too late for me but I still be in bed tired - So that's my only problem!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 27, 2015

For Insomnia "I think they are great. I have anxiety and depression which makes it hard to sleep, these relax me & make me tired, within less than an hour of taking 1 tablet I'm asleep."

Kirst28 (taken for less than 1 month) April 14, 2014

For Insomnia "Works okay. I do not get the same "restless leg" issues with this as I have with other over the counter pain medicines."

dbeme (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 15, 2013