User Reviews for Vibramycin
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Vibramycin.
Reviews for Vibramycin to treat Bronchitis
|Review by doesnt like this drug all:||User Rating:|
Was prescribed doxycycline hcl for bronchitis. Have been taking for 3 days now and no change in symptoms. I still cough so hard my head throbs so bad I want to pull it off. My daughter was just diagnosed with viral pneumonia in both lobes of her Right lung, so maybe I don't actually have bronchitis.
|January 12, 2011 1:42 AM|
- Vibramycin MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Vibramycin suspension MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Vibramycin syrup MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Vibramycin Concise Consumer Information
- Vibramycin Calcium Concise Consumer Information
- Vibramycin Monohydrate Concise Consumer Information
- Vibramycin Calcium Advanced Consumer
- Vibramycin Monohydrate Advanced Consumer