User Reviews for Vibramycin
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Vibramycin.
Reviews for Vibramycin to treat Bacterial Infection
|Review by Snm55447 (taken for less than 1 month):||User Rating:|
I was diagnosed with a bacterial sinus infection and was prescribed this antibiotic, due to being allergic to amoxicillin. The pills are 100 mg each I am to take twice daily. At this time many of my sinus symptoms have dissipated which is an excellent sign that i'm finally on the mend. I haven't had any side effects with this, and have taken as directed. Avoiding dairy products, not laying down 30 minutes after ingesting, and making sure to take it with food and a large glass of water.
|November 12, 2013 11:58 PM|
- Vibramycin MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Vibramycin suspension MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Vibramycin syrup MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Vibramycin Concise Consumer Information
- Vibramycin Calcium Concise Consumer Information
- Vibramycin Monohydrate Concise Consumer Information
- Vibramycin Calcium Advanced Consumer
- Vibramycin Monohydrate Advanced Consumer