User Reviews for Doxy 100

Learn more about Doxy 100.

Bronchitis 0 reviews 278 medications

Cholera 0 reviews 17 medications Not rated - Be the first
Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis 0 reviews 36 medications Not rated - Be the first
Ehrlichiosis 0 reviews 21 medications Not rated - Be the first
Enterocolitis 0 reviews 41 medications Not rated - Be the first
Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted 0 reviews 31 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gastroenteritis 0 reviews 21 medications Not rated - Be the first
Granuloma Inguinale 0 reviews 35 medications Not rated - Be the first
Lyme Disease, Arthritis 0 reviews 46 medications Not rated - Be the first
Lyme Disease, Carditis 0 reviews 44 medications Not rated - Be the first
Lyme Disease, Erythe...hronicum Migrans 0 reviews 45 medications Not rated - Be the first
Lymphogranuloma Venereum 0 reviews 37 medications Not rated - Be the first
Syphilis, Early 0 reviews 52 medications Not rated - Be the first
Syphilis, Latent 0 reviews 35 medications Not rated - Be the first
Tertiary Syphilis 0 reviews 35 medications Not rated - Be the first
Trachoma 0 reviews 27 medications Not rated - Be the first
Upper Respiratory Tract Infection 0 reviews 133 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Doxy 100 reviews 8 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Doxy 100

Review by SHAUMAN:

For Acne: My doctor prescribed Doxy for and put me on 100mg twice a day for 4 months. So far its 2 months and already there is very big improvement in that am confident with my face and every one is commenting on how flawless my skin is.

April 13, 2014 2:33 AM

Review by clear skin in Atlanta Ga.:

For Acne: I was a 48 y/o female with nodular acne. My pimples were painful, humiliatuing, embarrassing and just plain ugly. I had used every over the counter treatment there was. Once I was diagnosed with nodular acne (severe acne) my dermatologist prescribed Doxy 150mg. By using coupons, It is affordable. I am 52 now and I continue to use Doxy 50 a day at this time. My thought is A CLEAR FACE IS PRICELESS. No more pockets of puss or inflammation on my face.

January 30, 2014 4:07 PM

Review by janderson5789:

For Malaria: I liked using the medicine as a prophylactic. I used it for a very long period of time. Four years or more with very few lapses at all. I just had to remember to take a daily pill and that was it. I took it for three trips in two years in a foreign country and three months before and after the trips. I took a six month, 11 month, and 9 month trip with only a six month and four month separation. I also took it during the lapses between trips since you should take it 90 days before the trip. I had no side effects during that period except that I did not get a cold very often. By the way, it was all at a high altitude since this was in Afghanistan.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 30, 2013 2:48 PM

Review by msciccone (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Lyme Disease, Neurologic: I was on Doxy for over 5 years because ever time I stopped it which you have to periodically, I felt so sick, confusion got worse, memory loss was HORRIBLE & all Lyme symptoms returned immediately. After 5 years my doctor said she could no longer give this to me due to the length I have been on it. It did help me while I was on it.I saw someone ask about a resurgence of Lyme symptoms that her daughter had, YES-ABSOLUTELY---the very first time I was placed on this the same issues happened to me & also if I was off it for more than 3 months to give my body a break it all started up again. I am still experienceing Lyme symptoms & always will, I was told I am at the best I will ever get. I am just grateful that I am no longer in a wheelchair...

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 17, 2012 3:30 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Acne: Doxy is amazing. If you stick to it for a while you will see results like you've never dreamed of. My skin looks GREAT and people compliment it all of the time. I hope it stays like this when I finish the last pill in 3 days. I took 100mg 2x a day for 3 months. Only drawback is the horrible nausea and vomiting I experienced when I didn't take it after or with a meal.

May 23, 2012 6:20 AM

Review by White Eagle:

For Lyme Disease: Medicine was effective to a degree it ameliorated muscle pain, joint inflammation, and mild-to-severe headaches. Inflammation/rash in upper body area (predominantly on the back) occurred within a week of beginning three-week regimen--persisted until end of ingestion; though it faded in both discoloration and swelling, as well as itching, over time. Some blurred vision and intestinal discomfort occurred, but was not debilitating to any significant degree. While fatigue was lessened somewhat, it did not preclude a general feeling of somnambulism or sleepiness; which my physician says may persist for a few weeks or even months. Overall, I'd rate this as an effective medication against the Lyme Disease I developed.

May 16, 2011 10:43 AM

Review by acne free after 13 years:

For Acne: This medicine is great. I have been using it for 2 months and my face is pretty much cleared. I don't have to worry about having extremely oily skin anymore either. I have experienced the nausea and vomited once, but that can be avoided if you take it immediately after a meal.

59 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 9, 2008 9:52 PM

Review by joolie1:

For Rosacea: This medication works so well that people actually commented on how clear my face was and how good my skin looked. I however, have concerns about long-term use of an antibiotic.

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 10, 2008 11:00 AM