User Reviews for Doryx
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Doryx.
Reviews for Doryx to treat Urinary Tract Infection
|Review by Anonymous:||User Rating:|
Took a ten day dosage for urethritis (similar to UTI) and it did not cure it - though some symptoms went away. My friend also had it, though, and it worked fine for him. I recently changed to Ciprofloxacin, so hopefully that will have better results.
|October 15, 2009 3:16 AM|
Learn more about Urinary Tract Infection
Micromedex Care Notes:
- Acute Pyelonephritis
- Gonococcal Urethritis
- Nonspecific Urethritis In Men
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Adolescents
- Urinary Tract Infection In Children
- Urinary Tract Infection In Men
- Urinary Tract Infection In Women
- Asymptomatic bacteriuria
- Cystitis - acute
- Perirenal abscess
- Prostatitis - bacterial
- Reactive arthritis
- Urinary tract infection - adults
Drugs.com Health Center: