User Reviews for Tivicay

Learn more about Tivicay.

Reviews for Tivicay to treat HIV Infection

Review by TampaGuy1000 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Started to Tivicay and Epzicom on May 6th. Viral load was 200,000 and CD4 was 208. After 6 weeks my viral load was 367 and CD4 was 337. Doctor said it was working very well and I don't have to go back for Labs until September. The first 2-3 weeks were pretty rough with diarrhea, headaches and very low energy, but I'm feeling a bit better now. I was freaked out that the test did not come back as undetectable, but I asked my expert doctors and they said my results have been superb so far. I think people get hung up on being undetectable very quickly. If you start with a high viral load above say 100,000 it can take a few months to reach undetectable.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 15, 2014 8:10 AM

Review by LadyDocNC (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Better option for my patients that cannot take STRs or for those patients that I would not start on STRs due to potential issues with compliance, easy to add to either NRTIS regimen, once daily is better for compliance

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate