User Reviews for Senokot S

Learn more about Senokot S.

Constipation, Acute 3 reviews 33 medications

9.5
Summary of Senokot S reviews 3 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Senokot S

For Constipation, Acute "This is the only laxative/stool softener I can actually trust to take and produce a bowl movement within 12 hours! The only down side is that it gives me really bad stomach cramps about an hour before I am able to pass a bowl movement! If it was okay for me to take every day I would."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 1, 2012

For Constipation, Acute "On a scale of one-ten I rate Senokot as a ten. I have chronic constipation since birth due to being born with a pituitary tumor and developed hypothyroidism. Nothing worked and the chronic constipation came full force the day after I graduated from college. I was in so much pain to the point where I could not eat, look for a job, or play waterpolo or my normal swimming. In 1985, a gastroentrologist put me on Senokot and it worked miracles. No bloating, was able to work out again and enjoy life. I HAD TO TAKE FOUR A DAY ONLY BECAUSE MY STOMACH WAS SO FAR GONE; BUT NO BLOATING NO IRRITATION OR HEARTBURN."

AUNT BOOTS January 4, 2012

For Constipation, Acute "Works great."

Gaizzer May 10, 2010