User Reviews for Docusate / senna

Also known as: Doc-Q-Lax, Doculax, Dok Plus, Ex-Lax Gentle Strength, Gentlax S, Laxacin, Peri-Colace, Senexon-S, Senna Plus, Senna S, Sennalax-S, Senokot S, SenoSol-SS

Learn more about Docusate/senna.

Constipation, Acute 8 reviews 33 medications

8.2
Summary of Docusate/senna reviews 8 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Docusate/senna

Senna Plus (docusate / senna) for Constipation, Acute: "Excellent medicine with little or no side-effects. I use it and highly recommend it."

alyagout (taken for less than 1 month) January 19, 2014

For Constipation, Acute: "I am on painkillers for my back and I don't know what I would do without these. You have to make to sure to take x2 pills every 12 hours for it to work right and don't miss taking them. They work, and work great."

netranger801 (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 24, 2013

Peri-Colace (docusate / senna) for Constipation, Acute: "Works great when you take 3-4 & follow it with a hot cup of coffee!"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 9, 2013

Senokot S (docusate / senna) for Constipation, Acute: "This is the only laxative/stool softener I can actually trust to take and produce a bowl movement within 12 hours! The only down side is that it gives me really bad stomach cramps about an hour before I am able to pass a bowl movement! If it was okay for me to take every day I would."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 1, 2012

Senokot S (docusate / senna) for Constipation, Acute: "On a scale of one-ten I rate Senokot as a ten. I have chronic constipation since birth due to being born with a pituitary tumor and developed hypothyroidism. Nothing worked and the chronic constipation came full force the day after I graduated from college. I was in so much pain to the point where I could not eat, look for a job, or play waterpolo or my normal swimming. In 1985, a gastroentrologist put me on Senokot and it worked miracles. No bloating, was able to work out again and enjoy life. I HAD TO TAKE FOUR A DAY ONLY BECAUSE MY STOMACH WAS SO FAR GONE; BUT NO BLOATING NO IRRITATION OR HEARTBURN."

AUNT BOOTS January 4, 2012

Senna S (docusate / senna) for Constipation, Acute: "It took over 12 hours to produce the desired effect but it was effective and gentle."

Anonymous March 30, 2011

Senokot S (docusate / senna) for Constipation, Acute: "Works great."

Gaizzer May 10, 2010

Senna Plus (docusate / senna) for Constipation, Acute: "Drink the full glass of water. Then this action is more natural than many others I have tried. Find the right amount for you and then it doesn't cause painful stomach or flatulence."

sunnidaze December 1, 2009