User Reviews for Sominex

Learn more about Sominex.

Insomnia 11 reviews 100 medications

7.7
Summary of Sominex reviews 11 reviews 7.7

Reviews for Sominex

Review by 562Peterson19 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Insomnia: After I was in a severe car accident 8 years ago I've had chronic back pain and muscle spasms which has made it very hard to sleep. I am in the medical field and have tried lots of over the counter medicines and have also been prescribed medication however since taking Sominex I have been able to sleep through the night and I don't wake up groggy! Love it!

June 24, 2014 2:25 AM

Review by Loug33:

For Insomnia: I use Sominex they really help me sleep I'm having a full nights sleep now and not waking during the night. HAPPY DAYS.

March 22, 2014 9:03 PM

Review by Marie2 Julia:

For Insomnia: Sominex helps me to get to sleep fast. I can wake as I need and then return to sleep quickly.

September 28, 2013 3:40 PM

Review by kimsGodchild (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Insomnia: Sominex works well; sleep all night!!

August 5, 2013 11:18 PM

Review by Yeshus:

For Insomnia: I have taken Sominex for a few days now and still wake up after 2-3 hours sleep and can't get back to sleep again. I am so tired. Yet I can fall asleep in the chair really easy in the day. I was hoping Sominex would work but so far it really hasn't.

March 26, 2013 4:24 AM

Review by astuder11:

For Insomnia: I absolutely love Sominex. It works so great I fall asleep pretty fat and stay asleep which is so fantastic. Sometimes I wake up in the same position I fell asleep in. When I wake up it takes a few mins but once you start moving around you are fine.

February 28, 2013 5:01 AM

Review by Kia N (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Insomnia: Sominex is a great night time sleep aide. One of the less costly options.

August 16, 2012 4:27 PM

For Insomnia: As a former bartender, I'm a night owl by nature. Now that I'm in law school and have 8am classes, I can't afford to be up all night. It ruins my entire next day because I cannot think and I am useless. Also, lack of sleep depresses me and gives me anxiety. Anyhow, I have tried literally everything under the sun- Ambien, Sleepy time, Valerian, melatonin, Simply sleep, and 4-5 others, both natural and not, and Sominex is the only one that has ever consistently worked to not only put me to sleep, but KEEP me asleep, on most nights. Occasionally I'll have an off night when I wake up mid-sleep or when I'm super groggy in the morning, but at least 90% of the time it works great. I usually take it about 1-2.5 hours before I want to fall asleep.

April 14, 2012 1:10 AM

For Insomnia: This works much better than anything. It made me stay asleep longer as well.

March 5, 2012 5:09 PM

Review by don8841:

For Insomnia: I take it 3 or 4 times a week and it works well. Full night's sleep. A little drowsy when I wake up but it passes after my morning coffee. I love it.

November 18, 2011 10:30 AM

Review by M1k3:

For Insomnia: Sominex is a great mild sedative. Although it does have a bit fo a hangover effect in the morning, this typically only lasts an hour or so. I've been taking this stuff nightly for about a week and it's the best over the counter stuff you can get for sleep.

March 6, 2008 1:03 AM