User Reviews for Sominex

Learn more about Sominex.

Insomnia 12 reviews 105 medications

7.8
Summary of Sominex reviews 12 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Sominex

For Insomnia "Works for me in the same manner all the above have stated. Be aware, though, it is intended for occasional use, not nightly use. It's active ingredient is basically Benedryl, the same as in many allergy meds. If you check ingredient labels rather than going by the brand name, you may be able to find a bargain."

Gi-Savannah (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 26, 2015

For Insomnia "After I was in a severe car accident 8 years ago I've had chronic back pain and muscle spasms which has made it very hard to sleep. I am in the medical field and have tried lots of over the counter medicines and have also been prescribed medication however since taking Sominex I have been able to sleep through the night and I don't wake up groggy! Love it!"

562Peterson19 (taken for less than 1 month) June 24, 2014

For Insomnia "I use Sominex they really help me sleep I'm having a full nights sleep now and not waking during the night. HAPPY DAYS."

Loug33 March 22, 2014

For Insomnia "Sominex helps me to get to sleep fast. I can wake as I need and then return to sleep quickly."

Marie2 Julia September 28, 2013

For Insomnia "Sominex works well; sleep all night!!"

kimsGodchild (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 5, 2013

For Insomnia "I have taken Sominex for a few days now and still wake up after 2-3 hours sleep and can't get back to sleep again. I am so tired. Yet I can fall asleep in the chair really easy in the day. I was hoping Sominex would work but so far it really hasn't."

Yeshus March 26, 2013

For Insomnia "I absolutely love Sominex. It works so great I fall asleep pretty fat and stay asleep which is so fantastic. Sometimes I wake up in the same position I fell asleep in. When I wake up it takes a few mins but once you start moving around you are fine. "

astuder11 February 28, 2013

For Insomnia "Sominex is a great night time sleep aide. One of the less costly options."

Kia N (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 16, 2012

For Insomnia "As a former bartender, I'm a night owl by nature. Now that I'm in law school and have 8am classes, I can't afford to be up all night. It ruins my entire next day because I cannot think and I am useless. Also, lack of sleep depresses me and gives me anxiety. Anyhow, I have tried literally everything under the sun- Ambien, Sleepy time, Valerian, melatonin, Simply sleep, and 4-5 others, both natural and not, and Sominex is the only one that has ever consistently worked to not only put me to sleep, but KEEP me asleep, on most nights. Occasionally I'll have an off night when I wake up mid-sleep or when I'm super groggy in the morning, but at least 90% of the time it works great. I usually take it about 1-2.5 hours before I want to fall asleep."

Anonymous April 14, 2012

For Insomnia "This works much better than anything. It made me stay asleep longer as well."

Anonymous March 5, 2012

For Insomnia "I take it 3 or 4 times a week and it works well. Full night's sleep. A little drowsy when I wake up but it passes after my morning coffee. I love it."

don8841 November 18, 2011

For Insomnia "Sominex is a great mild sedative. Although it does have a bit fo a hangover effect in the morning, this typically only lasts an hour or so. I've been taking this stuff nightly for about a week and it's the best over the counter stuff you can get for sleep."

M1k3 March 6, 2008