User Reviews for Benadryl

Learn more about Benadryl.

Benadryl review summary

6.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 555 medications used in the treatment of Hay Fever.

Reviews for Benadryl to treat Hay Fever

Review by Leelo (taken for 10 years or more):

Benadryl knocks all my symptoms out, the only problem is it can knock me out too but when nothing else works, Benadryl will do it. It's cheap, effective and available in every store.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 19, 2014 10:17 AM

I absolutely love Benadryl. It's works fast when I need it and relieves the symptoms enough to make me feel comfortable. It does make me sleepy so I take it at night. I do take it during the day occasionally when I know I don't have to drive anywhere.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 5, 2011 12:55 AM

I took this medicine for the first time in my life when I was 19 years old. It didn't work, it gave me the worst side effects ever. Upset stomach, bad headache, body cramps, and dizziness.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 29, 2011 12:47 AM

Review by Izzy23:

Dampens down allergy symptoms fast when nothing else available outside of a doctor's office or hospital will. Yes, it puts me right to sleep, so it's not my first choice for everyday seasonal allergy control, but this is the one to keep in the first aid kit for unexpected allergen encounters.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate