User Reviews for Tecfidera

Learn more about Tecfidera.

Multiple Sclerosis 6 reviews 86 medications

8.2
Summary of Tecfidera reviews 6 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Tecfidera

For Multiple Sclerosis "This drug made me so sick with flu symptoms that my doctor agreed to stop it after only three weeks. My MS symptoms became debilitating and improved soon after stopping the medication."

Sandramast (taken for less than 1 month) April 29, 2015

For Multiple Sclerosis "I've been off and on this medicine since 4/2013 (not because of side effects, but because I had two babies). This is the only medicine that has effectively helped with my MS. I have had two MRI's and I have no new or enhancing lesions. The existing ones I did have, have healed. I had the side effects for the first month but eating a fatty meal and taking an aspirin decreases them. I have no side effects now and I've been back on since 10/14. Just make sure you get your white blood cell count tested every 3 months"

Sfl (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 22, 2015

For Multiple Sclerosis "No relapses. Extreme hair loss. Annoying flushing side effect BUT it working."

Lmarien February 17, 2015

For Multiple Sclerosis "First, it's not a shot! Second, side effects are easily controlled (eat something with some fat content, take allergy med and baby aspirin before taking Tecfidera). If side effect occurs (flushing) it goes away quickly (15 mins or less). I was on Rebif before, and changed to Tecfidera about a year ago. Have seen no lesion activity in last few years (MRIs)."

Alaska2015 (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 11, 2015

For Multiple Sclerosis "It is my 1 st medication since diagnosed in 3/13. Just had my 14 month check up MRI, No new lesions. It is hard to adjust to for some people, but if you stick it out by month 3 it starts to get better."

Jennifer E September 27, 2014

For Multiple Sclerosis "Tecfidera has made sure I have not had any more lesions."

Donnakimes January 24, 2014