Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Diltiazem Hydrochloride CD

Learn more about Diltiazem Hydrochloride CD.

High Blood Pressure 2 reviews 261 medications

Raynaud's Syndrome 0 reviews 49 medications Not rated - Be the first
Supraventricular Tachycardia 0 reviews 50 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Diltiazem Hydrochloride CD reviews 3 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Diltiazem Hydrochloride CD

For Atrial Fibrillation: Excellent control of my atrial fibrillation. Significantly improved my quality of life.

March 25, 2012 7:48 PM

For High Blood Pressure: My Dad takes this one. My whole family has problems with the horrible side effects of blood pressure medicines. My Dad is very picky and tolerates this one well.

March 1, 2012 12:17 AM

Review by NanFan:

For High Blood Pressure: I had been on Diltiazem CR (controlled release) 240mg per day, took it every morning faithfully. I am now in Spain where they do not have the controlled release but gave me Diltiazem regular release 60mg. The first day I took all four at once in the morning and it dragged me down so far I about collapsed. Now, I'm trying to regulate it, taking one 60mg in the morning, then one at noon, then one about 4pm, then one about 8pm. I have heard that some blood pressure medicines shouldn't be taken before one goes to bed. Does anyone know about this one?

January 28, 2010 2:43 PM