User Reviews for Cartia XT

Learn more about Cartia XT.

Reviews for Cartia XT to treat Atrial Fibrillation

"I really like this medicine. Take 180mg in the morning and one in evening. Really it is the right medicine for me. I am not tired at all, but make sure you take it everyday. I stopped for 2 days..felt really bad. I highly recommend this ...do not take any generics..pay the money for the real deal."

RdenicolaJR January 14, 2012

"I was on Cartia XT when they discontinued it. It is the ONLY drug that works for me. There was no warning from CVS either. I went into fibrillation. The doctor put me on four different drugs after that of which none worked. One was too hard and large to swallow, one had food dye and I am allergic, and one made my head ring terribly. Another one is on the way but it is twice a day. Since I also have fibromyalgia, I have to be extra careful. "

photoqueen August 10, 2009

"I use Cartia XT for A-fibrillation. The only problem I ran into was using generics. CVS switched their provider and it did not work as well. 2 days of A-fibrillation and I went on the real deal. What a difference, everything is back to normal."

Anonymous July 7, 2009

"I am taking Cartia XT 240 MG for atrial fibrillation. It works and I have not noticed any other side effects other than being sleepy all of the morning. I take it at 6:30 am and usually could fall asleep without much prompting. However I'm not groggy and can concentrate fine. The heart is in rhythm and thats what counts."

chrislikesliving June 11, 2008

116 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about Atrial Fibrillation