User Reviews for Cardizem

Learn more about Cardizem.

Atrial Flutter 0 reviews 24 medications

Supraventricular Tachycardia 0 reviews 50 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Cardizem reviews 7 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Cardizem

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For High Blood Pressure: I've been on it for 6 months and the constant diarrhea and nausea is getting to me. I need to call my doctor to find a alternative.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 20, 2013 12:07 PM

Review by vivianlinda:

For Atrial Fibrillation: Taking it for many years with no adverse effects. It's been highly effective.

104 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 7, 2010 10:09 PM

For Raynaud's Syndrome: Recently diagnosed. Has helped tremendously on circulation and fatigue. I was amazed that I was able to grab a handful of snow for a short time without triggering an onset of usual numb painful cycle. I started off with 180mg and now on 300mg daily. I now have my thermostat set lower and get hot wearing long sleeves now! I'm a happy camper for the first time in years.

January 25, 2010 7:52 AM

Review by karenwest1961:

For Atrial Fibrillation: The only drug that has worked to help me get my Atrial fibrillation under control.

122 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 2, 2009 7:53 PM

Review by Rudell:

For High Blood Pressure: I switched to Cardizem from Toprol-XL. Cardizem tires me for about 3 hours, then I'm good.

May 24, 2009 11:46 PM

Review by RCinNYC:

For High Blood Pressure: Started this medication over a year ago, and it has helped keep my heartbeat regular. I had an episode where my heart rate was over 200bpm, and had to go to the ER in an ambulance from my doctor's office. It has not repeated, thank goodness, and I had no side effects from this medication, which I take with Zestril (which I'd been taking for many years before).

70 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 3, 2009 1:35 PM

For High Blood Pressure: Excellent treatment for high blood pressure. Been taking for over 15 years with excellent results.

106 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 5, 2009 3:38 PM