User Reviews for Cardizem

Learn more about Cardizem.

Atrial Flutter 0 reviews 25 medications

Heart Failure 0 reviews 112 medications Not rated - Be the first
Supraventricular Tachycardia 0 reviews 40 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Cardizem reviews 7 reviews 8.6

Reviews for Cardizem

For High Blood Pressure "I've been on it for 6 months and the constant diarrhea and nausea is getting to me. I need to call my doctor to find a alternative."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 20, 2013

For Atrial Fibrillation "Taking it for many years with no adverse effects. It's been highly effective."

vivianlinda June 7, 2010

124 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Raynaud's Syndrome "Recently diagnosed. Has helped tremendously on circulation and fatigue. I was amazed that I was able to grab a handful of snow for a short time without triggering an onset of usual numb painful cycle. I started off with 180mg and now on 300mg daily. I now have my thermostat set lower and get hot wearing long sleeves now! I'm a happy camper for the first time in years. "

Anonymous January 25, 2010

For Atrial Fibrillation "The only drug that has worked to help me get my Atrial fibrillation under control."

karenwest1961 August 2, 2009

143 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For High Blood Pressure "I switched to Cardizem from Toprol-XL. Cardizem tires me for about 3 hours, then I'm good."

Rudell May 24, 2009

For High Blood Pressure "Started this medication over a year ago, and it has helped keep my heartbeat regular. I had an episode where my heart rate was over 200bpm, and had to go to the ER in an ambulance from my doctor's office. It has not repeated, thank goodness, and I had no side effects from this medication, which I take with Zestril (which I'd been taking for many years before)."

RCinNYC May 3, 2009

78 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For High Blood Pressure "Excellent treatment for high blood pressure. Been taking for over 15 years with excellent results."

Anonymous January 5, 2009

114 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate