User Reviews for Cardizem CD

Learn more about Cardizem CD.

High Blood Pressure 0 reviews 262 medications

Heart Failure 0 reviews 130 medications Not rated - Be the first
Raynaud's Syndrome 0 reviews 49 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Cardizem CD reviews 6 reviews 5.3

Reviews for Cardizem CD

For Atrial Fibrillation "I was happy with medication, as I did not have as many side effect, but on day 17 of taking it, I developed a rash on my stomach, next day chest and lower back, third day neck and face. It was the only thing I was doing differently, so I looked up its side effects. Rash was listed and could occur within 10 to 20 days. It is a Saturday, so as advised online I stopped the medication. I hope this a temporary condition, and I can begin again, or an alternative can be found."

jarc (taken for less than 1 month) July 27, 2013

For Supraventricular Tachycardia "I am on 240 mg once a day, Been taking meds since Feb 2011. Works GREAT for treating the heart problem only I have side effects. A week after starting the medication at the lowest dosage I developed sinus congestion. Increased my medication after six months and the congestion continued and now developed sinus drainage down my throat that caused a cough. Medicine was increased again and now the congestion/cough/wheezing is getting unbearable. I took myself off the medicines and within 4 days all my symptoms were GONE!"

Anonymous October 1, 2012

For Atrial Flutter "I have been diagnosed for 3 years with tachycardia and the doctor does not know why I have such a high heart rate. Was put on this medicine. Still at rest my heart rate is over 100. Yesterday he upped the dosage from 180 to 240mg. I'm so tired of having this problem and taking this medicine. "

BlondeNurse November 10, 2011

For Atrial Fibrillation "Been on this for over 1 month. AF still happening nearly everyday. May last for 36 hours. I don't think it does any good. I'll see doctor in 12 days. Hope he has something else to try."

Anonymous January 14, 2011

For Atrial Fibrillation "I have been on this medicine for two months. I have had one attack since I started. I do feel a little tired and weak but no other side effects."

Anonymous September 4, 2009

For Supraventricular Tachycardia "I have been on this medication a couple of years for supraventricular tachycardia and hypertension and have not had ONE episode of SVT since being on it. I used to get SVT once or twice a month, so this medicine has truly made my life better. The problem I now face is with my insurance company since they are hiking up non-generic co-pays to 4 times as much as before. Since there is no generic until 2011, I must either forego this medicine and try something else or pay something I can't afford. This is frustrating when I know the medicine works."

woohoo August 1, 2009