User Reviews for Dolobid

Learn more about Dolobid.

Osteoarthritis 1 reviews 340 medications

Rheumatoid Arthritis 1 reviews 334 medications

Pain 2 reviews 906 medications

Summary of Dolobid reviews 4 reviews 6.0

Reviews for Dolobid

For Osteoarthritis "It tasted like a nice aged sharp cheddar"

poops mcgee July 27, 2009

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "This medicine helped my pain with my Juvenile Arthritis. I realised it helped right away but my 3rd day being on it I end up in the ER because I had large amount blood in my stool so parents rushed me to ER and I have been off the medicine for like 4 days. I'm in huge amount of pain again but the passing of blood has stopped. If you do not have scary side effects due to this medicine I would recommend it because it did help me."

Anonymous April 15, 2009

For Pain "This medicine is very hard my your stomach and didn't help my pain immediately, It is very expensive."

bristol February 25, 2008

For Pain "I was "a bit" disappointed to find out that in seeking help with a migraine that I was given Dolobid. I feel that the attending physician never bothered to read my chart or he'd seen I was allergic to aspirin and have PKD as well. I explained that I've exhibited signs of hives, rash, itching in the past from taking and he saw no reason to treat me otherwise."

ladyhuckleberry February 4, 2008