User Reviews for Dolobid

Learn more about Dolobid.

Osteoarthritis 1 reviews 366 medications

Review by poops mcgee:

For Osteoarthritis: It tasted like a nice aged sharp cheddar

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 27, 2009 8:36 PM

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: This medicine helped my pain with my Juvenile Arthritis. I realised it helped right away but my 3rd day being on it I end up in the ER because I had large amount blood in my stool so parents rushed me to ER and I have been off the medicine for like 4 days. I'm in huge amount of pain again but the passing of blood has stopped. If you do not have scary side effects due to this medicine I would recommend it because it did help me.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 15, 2009 9:49 PM

Review by bristol:

For Pain: This medicine is very hard my your stomach and didn't help my pain immediately, It is very expensive.

February 25, 2008 3:31 PM

Review by ladyhuckleberry:

For Pain: I was "a bit" disappointed to find out that in seeking help with a migraine that I was given Dolobid. I feel that the attending physician never bothered to read my chart or he'd seen I was allergic to aspirin and have PKD as well. I explained that I've exhibited signs of hives, rash, itching in the past from taking and he saw no reason to treat me otherwise.

February 4, 2008 6:56 PM