User Reviews for Tenuate Dospan

Learn more about Tenuate Dospan.

Tenuate Dospan review summary

8.1/10 Average Rating

Compare all 48 medications used in the treatment of Obesity.

Reviews for Tenuate Dospan to treat Obesity

Review by Pals Cartage Truck Driver (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Favorable experience. I was too fat and my doctor prescribed it: Tenuate 75mg. Lost a lot of weight rather quickly probably due to the fact I wasn't hungry at all while taking Tenuate 75mg. As a truck driver the added bonus of staying awake and alert helped. No bad side effects & I was able to stop taking them without any withdrawal problems. I took only one each night before starting work. It was great. Ask your doctor first about a prescription.

February 13, 2014 12:45 PM

Review by Ana Karla:

I have taken Tenuate Dospan for 2 months; I take every other day. I lost 7 pounds so far. I feel great!

September 29, 2012 7:12 PM

Review by Killian710 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I have taken Tenuate for 2 months now and lost almost 20 pounds. This is HUGE for me as I had tried and failed to lose weight -any weight- on my own for years. In addition to helping me lose weight, on it I have more energy and a better mood, so I did some research and found that the medicine apparently also works on increasing the serotonin in the brain. Good stuff - I've been very happy with it.

August 13, 2012 6:15 AM

Today is my first day and so far I have eaten one low fat yoghurt, two apples and a big salad with lettuce, cucumber, sprouts, 1 egg, bit of feta and half a tin of tuna with a little bit of homemade dressing..yummy. If I can keep this up I will be over the moon.

September 24, 2011 2:02 PM

Tenuate Dospan, was brilliant for weight loss.

June 25, 2010 10:01 AM

I have been taking this medicine for one month and have successfully lost 28lbs. Almost immediately after starting the medicine my cravings were reduced significantly...I could walk by sweets and wouldn't want them! So far this has been the answer for helping me shed the pounds, in addition to watching my calorie intake.

May 7, 2010 11:19 PM

I lost 10 stones in 15 months - the first 7 stone came off easily in 7 months. I was following a healthy diet - but found it easy to reduce my calories. I had loads of energy and felt great.

April 17, 2008 8:25 PM

Review by Fredie1342:

Very effective at 75mg dosage taken once daily. Last about 10-12 hours. Helped with obessive eating habits and I actually had to get out of bed and clean. At least I was moving-getting some form of exercise. Tried Fastin in the past, did not find that anorexic as effective as Tenuate. I felt better each day!

94 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 20, 2008 3:02 AM