User Reviews for Zipsor

Learn more about Zipsor.

Zipsor Review Summary

6.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 245 medications used in the treatment of Back Pain.

Reviews for Zipsor to treat Back Pain

"I started taking this medication and within a few hours my back pain was considerably better and I have been suffering with back pain for 14 years and this is the best I have felt in a long time."

Facetmike (taken for less than 1 month) February 19, 2015

"I have sciatica in leg, was in very bad pain for over a week finally doctor gave me Zipsor and Steroid and after 2 days I am feeling so much better! Hardly any pain in my leg. I thought I was never getting better! Thanks Zipsor!"

Doodle1966 December 20, 2013

"My doctor prescribed it for me as follow-up from epidural injection I had two days ago. My pain is considerably better, but I am guessing/hoping from the procedure, not from the Zipsor. I am having terrible stomach problems, that are outweighing what I am guessing the pain relief to be. Going to discontinue as a result. If lower back pain level rises, I may go back to it and bear the stomach discomfort."

Juris Ohio March 3, 2013

"It work great, I'm 37 and have had back pain for about 15 years now. I have tried several things over the years and nothing work for more than a week or two. I didn't realize how well Zipsor worked until I went on vacation for a week and forgot to take it. I was in pain all week long. When I got home, I start taking it again and I fill better than I have in 15 years."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 12, 2012

"I am a 27 year old mother of 2 small children with a severe back injury. In hopes of cutting back on the narcotic pain medicines I started Zipsor. No Luck, within a week I was unable to get out of bed. I am now back on the narcotic pain medicines but am still looking for an alternate solution."

Anonymous November 15, 2011

"I have spinal stenosis and sciatica from the spinal stenosis. I have tried various prescriptions but Zipsor helps the most. Sometimes I can take only two a day and it works, sometimes more if the pain persists. But, it works well for me."

patti p September 19, 2011

"Because of an auto accident a year ago I had a partial separation of my right sacroiliac joint. I've taken Advil, Celebrex, and Mobic along with steroid injections and received little or no pain relief. Zipsor is the only medication I've taken that has reduced the inflammation long enough for the joint to begin to heal thus giving my pain relief."

Anonymous May 31, 2011

"I was suffering from an impingement of a nerve root exiting the left side of the T10 - T11 junction. I was prescribed Zipsor in combination with Skelaxin (muscle relaxant). The combination provided no discernible pain relief. However, I did suffer from significant stomach and intestinal pain. The stomach & intestinal pain stopped within 12 hours of discontinuing the Zipsor. Overall, not a pleasant experience."

wrp325 March 7, 2011

"I am a long time sufferer of sciatica. I have taken as much as 3600 mg of ibuprofen with only minor relief. My PCP gave me some samples on Tuesday. I took 1 Zipsor before flying from Albuquerque to Houston and had relief within the hour and for 3 full days afterward. I had no side effects."

jfernald December 14, 2009