User Reviews for Voltaren

Learn more about Voltaren.

Voltaren review summary

7.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 340 medications used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Reviews for Voltaren to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

Review by Old Expat (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Awesome works better than any other anti-inflammatory. I couldn't walk if it weren't for them.

June 28, 2012 11:51 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

I take a combination of 50mg Voltaren for the rheumatoid arthritis once per day and 200mg Plaquenil for Sjogrens twice per day. I started with 100 mg's Voltaren, but thought that was too much so I had the doctor prescribe 50mg twice per day. I just take one unless I need more.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 18, 2012 11:46 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I have rheumatoid arthritis and use Voltaren topically on my joints. This helps.

September 3, 2011 9:12 AM
Review by thomasjr: User Rating:

I need to take Cytotec (misoprostol) with it.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 9, 2011 9:00 PM
Review by pinoy ako: User Rating:

The doctor prescribed me this medicine to take for a week. It helps to reduce the pain for only short period of time. The good thing is I don't get any side effects except mild diarrhea.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 10, 2010 12:41 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Great medicine however it is for temporary relief. It kills pain for about 1 to 2 hours.

August 19, 2009 1:32 PM
Review by cruise girl: User Rating:

Given to me on a cruise when I had swelling in my legs which seemed to be circulation problem, not my rheumatoid arthritis. This had no effect on my swelling.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 25, 2009 9:54 PM
Review by MaggieandMe: User Rating:

I have rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia and also arthritis in my neck and spine. I take the 100 mg tablet and it works just fine for me. I take it with Zantac 150 to protect my stomach. I only need 1 pill a day. If in severe pain, I will also take a muscle relaxer called Norflex and I am able to rest and function and get much needed relief.

66 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 29, 2008 8:26 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I have fibromalgya too - its been helpful as a painkiller!

May 22, 2008 3:26 PM

Learn more about Rheumatoid Arthritis

Got questions about Rheumatoid Arthritis? Get answers from our expert Dr. Carteron. Click Here