User Reviews for Voltaren

Learn more about Voltaren.

Voltaren review summary

7.6/10 Average Rating

Compare all 92 medications used in the treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis.

Reviews for Voltaren to treat Ankylosing Spondylitis

Review by Mel 158 (taken for less than 1 month):

The first couple days this did nothing for me but by the third day I really noticed less pain and stiffness. However, I had to stop taking it when I started having severe stomach aches, headaches, and blood pressure spiking up within an hour of taking it.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 4, 2014 9:15 PM

Review by Kbkk (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

I have been taking Voltaren for Ankylosing Spondylitis for six months and it really keeps me fully functional. If I come off it for a couple of days my joints start to really ache. I had torturous night pain for a while as I got a spontaneous fracture in my pelvis due to swelling in my bones and Voltaren was the only thing that worked. I've had no noticeable side effects.

March 4, 2013 10:16 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Offered no pain relief at all.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 11, 2012 8:31 AM

Review by mahkha:

It really eases the pain.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 1, 2011 10:28 PM

Review by robcos:

It's the best for pain and I had no problems at all for stomach or anything else.

63 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 30, 2008 9:06 AM