User Reviews for Voltaren

Learn more about Voltaren.

Voltaren Review Summary

7.6/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 81 medications used in the treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis.

Reviews for Voltaren to treat Ankylosing Spondylitis

"The first couple days this did nothing for me but by the third day I really noticed less pain and stiffness. However, I had to stop taking it when I started having severe stomach aches, headaches, and blood pressure spiking up within an hour of taking it."

Mel 158 (taken for less than 1 month) April 4, 2014

"I have been taking Voltaren for Ankylosing Spondylitis for six months and it really keeps me fully functional. If I come off it for a couple of days my joints start to really ache. I had torturous night pain for a while as I got a spontaneous fracture in my pelvis due to swelling in my bones and Voltaren was the only thing that worked. I've had no noticeable side effects."

Kbkk (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 4, 2013

"Offered no pain relief at all."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 11, 2012

"It really eases the pain."

mahkha September 1, 2011

"It's the best for pain and I had no problems at all for stomach or anything else."

robcos September 30, 2008